🍋 𝙰𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚍 𝚠𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2 || Tea?

You guys are so down bad fr
okay
here's your smut you demons

I hate you guys /j
god damnit you guys did the 🤨 too literally :')
you guys tried to cheat the system trying to go 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
but that won't work unless I got 5 messages of them
to which I didn't
but
since you guys are *soooooo* smart
I have to do this
so now I have to feed you guys

this is the first time I've written smut and published it okay uh let me see how this goes
uh
yeah
um
gender neutral but the reproduction system has the female parts like ovaries— 🤓←cross (nerd)

----

It's been a couple of months since me and air got together.  We've been happy with each other in our presence.  Recently he's been acting a little... different.  Whenever I did kind gestures he would blush more than often and I can see him glaring at me with a little bit of...lust?  So, I decided to talk to him about that today.  Since I had to move to ethereal island, he had to fly his way here.  I heard a thud and yelled a "Coming!" (I swear to fuck) I got off the couch and opened it.  "Air!  Thanks for coming by!" I said.  I kissed air on the cheek and he started blushing again. 'there he goes with the blushing...'  "Come in!"  I fully opened the door.

"Hey, do I smell that candle I gave you for Valentine's day?"  He said.  "Yeah, I decided to finally light it.  It smells amazing I tell you.  Amazing!  Now, I called you here because I wanted to address something."  I said.  I closed the door.  "But first, do you want some tea, Air?"  I said.  "Uh, yeah.  Give me the tea that you want, love."  I blushed at the word 'love.'  He really doesnt use names like that.  Huh.

      I walked to the kitchen and started to boil some water.  Heard that water wubbox 'accidently' threw Maggpi into a sewer line because and I quote 'Shes annoying when she sings the fucking song it won't get out of my head' so now the monsters are saying that we have to boil the water.  I mean, who wouldn't throw those two into a sewer line those bastards are annoying as fuck.  Except stoowarb and tawkerr.  At least their verses make sense instead of 'Look at the stars in the big black ink, tell me what you feel and tell me what you think is it cold outside? Is it cold out..?'.  You trying to sell me dabloons or something?  Like I enjoy 'Do the earthquake' and 'I am a mountain' not some stupid 'Im AlRiGhT nOw' like bitch—

My train of thought got cut off with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.  I blushed.  "Air?"  I said.  He didn't respond.  Instead of responding like any normal monster would do, he decided to lean to my neck and started to put small kisses on my neck.  I jolted and covered my mouth.  "Air..."  I said.  He did more of this and I let out a small moan.  I felt him smirk before he stopped.  "..YOU BITCH" I shouted.  I was so tempted to throw this boiling water at him, but we all know what might happen to that (spoilers he might shut down).  "Heh.  Sorry beautiful~"  He said.  I blushed lightly.  "Just let me make this tea, please?"  I said.  "That can wait...cmonnn what was it that you wanted to address??"  He said.  God this bitch sounds whiny today.

"Okay air, recently ive been noticing you..um..acting weirdly towards me."  "How so?"  He leaned on my shoulder.  I looked at him.  "You're usually not touchy like this, you only call me by my name unless you're like drunk or something, you've been blushing more than usual when I do gestures like holding your hand or hugging you, and last but not least I looked through your eyes when you would stare at me and I would see lust in your eyes.  If that doesn't scream 'Horny' then I don't know anything else that does."  I said.  He took a moment to process this, and when he did process what I just said he blushed.  I chuckled.  "Man, is this some sort of mating season for you guys?  Because I have no clue what is.  Maybe it's a virus or something but I have a feeling it might be because youre just horny and haven't got laid yet."  I said.  He blushed even more.  I stepped closer to him and he backs away, only to find himself in a wall.  I pinned him to the wall.  "Well you're in luck, because..."  I leaned close to his non-existent ear, but we all know he can hear that so...

"I'm gonna make you feel so amazing, air~"

I looked at him and he was just a melting mess.  I chuckled.  But first I have to figure out a way to actually...idk maybe make him feel amazing?

!!!! The smut happens here if you don't like smut I would suggest you *not* read this because this is my first time writing smut.  Don't like it --> don't read it
I don't want you babies to go "WAAAAAWAAA" in the comments if you don't like reading smut 😁 !!!!

I looked at him.  Again.  I looked at him again.
And by God he looked like a fucking bottom right now.
I slid a finger under his uhh..mouth?  chin?  I don't know I'm still new to his body and stuff.
"You look so submissive right now, dear~"
"A-are you trying to...tease me?"
"Hmm...one might say yes, one might say no.  All that matters is... I'm gonna ruin you so bad, babe~"
And then, right when he was about to talk I kissed him on the lips.  He jolted up, but soon kissed back.  He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, which mind you his entire neck is pretty sensitive.  He moaned a little, and that is the most perfect time to slip my tongue in.  The battle of the century was happening with two tongues fuck yes.  Ultimately I won and my tongue did whatever in his mouth I'm not doing the details.  We pulled away after some time, a singular strand of saliva coming from each of our mouths (damn freaky).

"Heh, not bad for a sub~"
"S-shut up!"
"Hmph.  That's not how you treat your lover, huh~?"  I started to lightly kiss his neck, to which he jolted and covered his mouth.  His wings were flapping, and I had to restrain his wings, to which that is also sensitive.  God how many sensitive spots do you have, air?  "Nmp~ D-dont touch there.."  I smirked.  "Now that you mention that, how many sensitive spots do you have?  Your entire neck is sensitive and now your wings.  What's next your core?"  I then kept on kissing his neck, earning moans from the wubbox.  I smirked.  "Hmm...get on the counter."  I demanded.  "W-What?"  "Do it now, or else I'll force you against your will."  He gulped.  He honestly liked when people ordered him to do stuff.  He did what you did and got on the counter.  I smiled.  "Good boy~"  I kissed him as a reward.  "Okay...now how do I do this"  I asked.  "What do you mean?"  "Well I was going to give you an enjoyable blowjob, but I don't know because oh you don't have a dick—"

"I do have one"
.....
"where is it wont believe it until I see it"
"Oh uh just a sec"
It took a while.
I didn't notice the boiling water still boiling though.
damn.
Just then, I saw something appear
"YOU CAN MAKE IT APPEAR AT WILL?"
He jolted
"U-um..yeah.."  He looked away, embarrassed.
"Honey, don't be embarrassed!  Now let's put this 7-inched dick to use shall we~?"  I couldn't wait.  He nodded.  I can tell he really wants this.
I gently held the cock (what you though I was going to use 'member?' FUCK NO WHAT ITS LIEN "guys here's my members!  Josh, swan, fish" 💀)  and rubbed the tip just to piss him off.  "mph~  P-please stop teasing me..ah~"  He pleaded.  I smirked.  "Where's the fun in that though~?"  I said.  I continued to rub the tip to idk piss him off even more.  "P-please just do something other than— AH~" "All you had to do was beg, dear~"  I then started to stroke him *pretty fucking fast I'd imagine*.  He was a moaning mess.  I leaned and started to kiss his neck, earning even more moans from the wubbox.  Then I had this wonderful idea.  I stopped and looked at my partner.  "Wh— GAH~"  I started to give him the succ™.  He puts one of his hands on my head and pushes my head all the way down.  I gagged a little, but continued sucking my partner off.  This went on for a while before with a big loud moan, he released his cum in my mouth.  I swallowed and pulled the cock out lol.  "Heh~ that was delicious~"  Air blushed, and then...

SIZZLE

AH SHIT THE FUCKING WATER IS SPILLING

-----

please for the love of God I hated doing this but it's what you guys wanted :P

I'm sorry if this was bad 🥺