"Indeed. I am quite certain that you'll enjoy your stay here, Tennyson, however long it may be. The city is full of wonders and it's people are just as interesting." Said Takahashi.

"I don't doubt that for a moment,sir." Said Ben with a light-hearted laugh.

"I must be on my way. Once again it was nice meeting you, Tennyson. Take care of yourself and enjoy your stay." Said Takahashi with a smile as he began to cross the road. Once on the opposite side of the road,he waved at Ben.

"I enjoyed it too sir, and thank you. Goodbye." Waved Ben with a smile.

"I'm happy the first person I met turned out to be a nice guy. Though I can't shake this strong feeling of uneasiness I'm having." Pondered Ben to himself.

"Only one way to find out if it's valid." Said Ben as he lightly stoked his chin with his left hand. As he turned around,he saw a woman who looked slightly older than him. She was fair in complexion, had black, shoulder length hair,wore a thick cream long sleeved shirt and a brown skirt reaching her knees. Beneath them were black stockings along with black shoes. She was walking towards Ben, but her attention was not placed on him.

"Excuse me miss." Ben called out to the young woman, causing her to stop.

"Sorry to disturb you but I could really use your help. You see my phone's been giving me a bit of a problem." Ben then brought out his phone from his pocket and turned it on.

"It's been without service ever since I got here, and I really need to check something online. Can you please help me? I promise I'll be quick." The young woman looked at Ben inquisitively, pondering his words.

"Ok, but don't take too long." The woman answered as she offered Ben her phone. It was the same size as his and was pink in color.

"Thank you very much miss. I promise it will only take a moment." Said Ben with a smile as he accepted the phone.

'If I'm not mistaken, the universal translator also allows me to read and write foreign languages so I should be able to search up what I need.' Thought Ben as he opened the woman's 'Google app and entered the Search engine. The keyboard that appeared was in Japanese Kanji.

"'BELLWOOD, U.S.A." Was what Ben typed with the Kanji.

'NO RESULT' Was the outcome of his search.

'Oh no...Ok,this one to settle it.'

"BEN TENNYSON"

'NO RESULT' Was what met Ben once again. His facial expression was one of utter horror. One that he immediately masked with an uneasy smile as he handed the phone back to the girl.

"Thank you once again miss, greatly appreciate it." Said Ben with a bow.

"You're welcome. I hope you were able to find what you were looking for?" Asked the woman.

"Yeah I was, thank you." Replied Ben.

"Alright then. Goodbye and take of yourself." Said the woman as she waved at Ben with a smile before walking past him.

"Thank you once again, and you too." Waved Ben with a smile of his own. Once the woman was far out of sight, Ben's expression changed into one of dismay.

"It happened again. For the second time in my life." Said Ben nervously.

"I'm in another universe."

Location: Sendai City,Japan

Time: :3:30PM

Ben was seen sitting on a bench in a park far away from a set of individuals who looked his age. His head was slumped down as he looked at his knees. His expression was downcast, and his sadness was evident.