"Great" Began Ben with a sigh.

"I'm halfway across the world. Though I might as well call in Gwen and Kevin. Make sure they know I'm alright." Ben then cupped the thumb and index finger of his right hand around the core of the Ultimatrix, and twisted it slightly,causing it to glow a light green light.

"Gwen, Kevin, you guys there?" Asked Ben. All he got in response was static.

"You guys, it's me... Ben" Once again,all that was heard was static.

"That's new. Normally one of them answers almost right away. Maybe I should try Grandpa Max." Reasoned Ben. He twisted the dial once more.

"Grandpa Max? Come in Grandpa. It's me Ben." Not only did the familiar static still remain, but a hologram in the form of a 'DANGER' icon displayed on the core.

"I'm having trouble getting through to him too? I've got a bad feeling about this." Said Ben with a tone of worry.

"Might as well try Azmuth, hopefully he picks up this time." He twisted the dial once more.

"Azmuth, you there?" The 'DANGER' hologram still remained.

"No luck getting through to anyone. Might as well do this the old fashioned way." He then brought his left hand back down to his side and put his right hand into his pocket, bringing out a relatively big green phone. He activated the phone, but what he saw put a look of shock on his face.

"No signal? Oh this is definitely not good." Ben then put the phone back in his pocket.

"It definitely looks like Earth. But might as well be sure. Ultimatrix: Activate Universal Translator." The Ultimatrix core glowed a bright green in response.

"Now to get some info from the locals." Ben then walked towards a man on his right who was about to cross the road. The man wore a black business suit,had a mullet cut and had slight wrinkles on his face.

"Excuse me sir, sorry to intrude but if I can just ask you a question. Where exactly are we?" The man looked at Ben quizzically,as he was taken aback by the question. After a few seconds of silence, the man spoke up in response.

"That's quite simple, Young man. We are in Sendai City, the capital city of Miyagi Prefecture,Japan." Answered the man with a small smile.

'That definitely clears up any doubt of if this is Earth, plus he's definitely speaking Japanese as well.' Thought Ben.

"Alright, thank you very much sir." Said Ben with a bow.

"You are quite welcome, Young Man. Say,I didn't catch your name."

'He doesn't recognize me. That's already a bad sign'

"Ben Tennyson,sir." Said Ben with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Tennyson. My name is Akihiro Takahashi." Takahashi then stretched out his right hand to shake Ben.

"It's nice to meet you too,Mr Takahashi." Ben shook the man with his left hand, ensuring that the Ultimatrix was covered with his sleeve.

"I assume that you are a foreigner. Judging by your clothing and uncertainty about your whereabouts. Though I will say that your Japanese is quite stellar. I can't even hear the accent in it." Commented Takahashi.

"Thank you,Mr Takahashi. And yes I am,I come from a city called Bellwood somewhere in the United States. I'm actually here to visit my Aunt, but i wasn't quite sure of where I was at first." Said Ben with a nervous smile,as not all of what he said was true.

"I see. Good to know that you have a relative here. I'm also guessing that this is your first time here?" Said Takahashi with a warm smile.

"Yes sir. My family have been planning to have me visit her for quite sometime now, but we never got around to it. At least now I know that all those extra classes learning Japanese are finally paying off." Said Ben with a slightly forced laugh. One that fortunately Takahashi didn't catch onto.