Chapter 25: Say You Love Me, Radha 🌹💞

He undressed me. He literally played dress up with me. What am I? A Barbie doll? Oh, Lord Krishna and Radha, I broke one of the many Indian laws. A man can only see a woman naked during their first night. Does this mean that I'm supposed to get married to Lashven?

Alright, why does my brain always think about marriage?

T-this means that he saw me in my black lace bra and panties. It's not wrong to wear sexy undergarments, right? It's not like I didn't wear any at all. That'll be way worse. What if his stupid brain thinks that I wore sexy undergarments to impress him? Okay, even if he did thought about that, he's not wrong.

Wait a minute! I was busy thinking about the useless stuff and missed out on the most important ones. Did he perhaps see my battle scars? If he did, I'm screwed but there is a slight chance that he'll think those scars are from terrible cooking skills although it wouldn't make sense since I have huge scars my stomach.

I took in a deep breath then let it all out to calm down my panicking self.

Don't think negatively, Radha. It's not your fault that most of your missions involves dangerous weapons. You should be proud of yourself for getting those scars. You were able to cure a lot of people along the way and put tons of smiles on their faces.

Right, my job is to bring happiness to people who have seem to lost it due to some trauma they've went through for days, months or even years.

Who cares if someone thinks badly about you? You own your body and you love yourself too. Don't let a boy change your mindset. You were given hard challenges in the very beginning itself because you are the daughter of The Best Agent in your agency. Plus, you also chose the hardest missions to do because you wanted to prove yourself and your worth to everyone. Besides, your entire self is perfect as it is. Don't put yourself down.

Let it go.

I smiled at my positive thoughts running in my head. Yes, I should be proud for who I am today.

"Radha! Come and help amma to do the kolam", my mum yelled to get my attention.

Just yesterday at midnight, all of the adults came back from camping. They decided to come back a day early to help get everything prepared for the Deepavali party. It's not a huge party where DJ's, celebrities or VIP's are invited. No, it's just a party with our relatives and a few friends but it'll be really grand. This is my first time celebrating The Festival of Lights with the Krishav's family and I'm very excited to see how everything turns out!

I ran outside and saw my mum drawing the flower with a white crayon. I admired her beautiful drawing. Once she noticed me, she smiled and asked me to sit beside her.

"Happy Deepavali and happy birthday, Radha", she wished and pecked a kiss on my forehead. I giggle and hugged her tightly to express my thank you to her as the saying goes, 'Actions speak louder than words'.

"So, your job is to fill up the kolam with colourful rice. I've drawn two flowers, on the left side and on the right side. After that, put a velakku in the middle of the flowers and light it up. Can you do that?", she asked and I nodded as a yes.

Then, she stood up and went inside the house to check up on the decorations, food and more. I did the work that I was assigned to and sprinkled the rice on the drawn flower my mum has made. I arranged the colours following the rainbow. In my opinion, the kolam has turned out better than I thought. I pay myself on the back for doing a good job.

'Tonight is going to be the best Deepavali ever', I thought and lit up the velakku with a smile on my face.

♡♡♡♡