Chapter 18: Play Around, Baby ❤

He then put his arm around my neck and pulled me close to him. My arms instantly fell onto his shoulders and our eyes met each other's again.

"You! My brother is literally with us especially your sister", I whisper-yelled.

"Oh, so you wouldn't mind if I do something like this when we're alone together?", he asked and came closer to my lips.

"You're literally a jerk!", I said and scrunched up my nose at him.

"But I'm a jerk you like", he answered and captured my lips.

He taste so sweet and his perfume that smells so muscular makes it more addictive. My right hand went up to his hair and tugged on it gently. His hands later cupped my cheeks and started to kiss me a little bit aggressively. We both pulled away at the same time as we were breathless.

Lashven made his way down to my neck and licked it like it was the most delicious dessert. It was supposed to be a really hot moment but I was laughing because his tongue was tickling me.

"L-Lashven!", I laughed softly.

"Do you like it, Radha?", he smiled and continued doing his thing.

"Ahh! Lashven, s-stop", I giggle and held my tummy since it was starting to hurt due to all the laughing. He finally stopped and pecked me a kiss on my forehead.

"What is up with you and kissing me?", I ask, still chuckling.

"You just taste like my favourite lollipop", he shrugged.

"I am legit going to frickin' kill you, Lashven", I said with a smile.

"You already killed me with your presence, Radha", he winked at me. I laughed again at how cheeky he sounded.

This guy is literally flirting and playing around with me when our siblings are only a few steps away from us. He's just wishing to get murdered by my elder brother and my babygirl.

"You are messing around with danger", I said, shaking my head at him.

"I'd take any risk for you", he said. There he goes again. He's going to be in for a treat.

"Really?", I smirked. "Look behind you", I said, crossing my arms. His head turned and he saw both Viraj anna and Kiara, getting ready their invisible pitchforks to poke it through his neck or possibly his heart.

"I WANT TO SEE 10 FEET APART!", Viraj anna and Kiara screamed loudly. Lashven quickly rolled away following their command and curled himself into a ball.

Now, what did he say about taking risks for me? Hmmm....I guess it was the wind speaking again.

~♡~

I looked at Viraj anna and he was still talking to Githa. How on earth do they always have something to say?

"Anna, Githa isn't going to suddenly disappear if you hang up. What are the both of you even talking about anyway?", I ask.

"Sis, even if I told you the answer, you wouldn't know because you're a single cupcake!", he said and sent me a smirk.

Ugh, he's so annoying.

"Low blow, Anna. Low blow", I said and squinted my eyes at him. Later, he took out his secret weapon; the finger gun and aimed it to my chest.

"Damn, you are old school", I chuckled at him. I showed him my upgraded version and pointed it to lil' Viraj. His eyes widen at my finger gun. Before he could ask me a question, I answered him with an evil smile.

"YouTube can definitely do wonders, right Viraj anna?", I laughed.

I shot his lil' Viraj with no mercy and my brother dramatically fell while holding onto his baby maker. He cursed at me before standing up again. He said bye to my bestie and hung up but he was still glaring at me hard.

He should've used a better finger gun or atleast learn from YouTube. Not my fault that I'm the best when it comes to guns. Practice makes perfect!

"I want to make a proposal", Kiara said, acting cutely.

"What is this proposal?", Lashven asked her back. Kiara smiled widely and showed her beautiful white teeth to us before saying it. Just with that smile of hers, I already knew that it is going to be the best proposal ever.

"Boys will give piggyback rides for the girls", she giggled and clapped cutely. Without wasting another second, I jumped onto Lashven's back. This is going to be fun!

"Woah woah woah woah! I didn't say that I'd do it", Lashven argued.

"Well, too bad! You're doing it. Kiara's orders", my babygirl said before hopping onto my elder brother's back. She then asked my elder brother to go straight and that's what he did.

"I'd rather eat dog food than do this", Lashven said and I flicked his forehead in return.

I hold onto him more and warned him, "Whatever you do, don't drop me!".

"What if I do?", he chuckled. All of a sudden, Lashven almost dropped me on purpose. Scared and terrified, I quickly hopped higher onto his back and hugged him tightly.

"You jerk!", I cried and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You really thought I would let you fall?", he asked and I nodded slightly. He gave me a quick peck on my lips then smiled radiantly at me.

"Now, why the fuck would I do that to you, Radha?", he shook his head and followed behind Viraj anna and Kiara.