Behind the curtains

Start from the beginning

Sanghoon didn't say a word other than the greeting.

Sanghoon's parents appeared to be very serious.

The person who led the conversation was Sanghee, Sanghoon's sister.

"Yes. I will compensate you much as you want. The skill I have is rare so if you become a professional player, you will earn quite a lot. Of course, as a senior at Eungwang High School, I can help you in many ways."

'If it's Yoo Sanghee she would do anything for the sake of her brother there's no way she would let the perpetrator who used her brother as bait get away.'

When Yoo Sanghoon was younger he was sick. Yoo Sanghee did everything in her power even being in TC groups debt...

This was information in the novel. In the game she would have died during the Christmas collapse using the power of Nemesis instead of Akea.

'Is everything the same with my playable character?'

[Name] Yoo Sanghee

[Title] Eungwang High School 10th grader, Student council secretary, Trainee for AKEA, Cure

[Order] Akea's theme: 'Let me help you.'

[Special skill] (Deactivated)

[Status] Normal

[Overall capability] Lv. 34

[Skill]

Cure magic Lv. 5

Defense wall Lv. 3

Hand blade Lv. 3

[Explanation]

Owns extremely rare cure skill.

With Cure Goddess Akea's name, she can use Akea's all mighty skill.

An outstanding student who was never below 10th rank for academics in Eungwang High School.

Values family.

'It's the one I know from the novel and not the game.'

Once I was done waking Eun Ho I planned to wait a bit for New Years. After that I would have to reorganize a bit I want to save my playable character but for now I would have to wait and see. Saving my playable character will still be done I just wasn't sure of all the effects it would bring. Like the appearance of the of the original protagonist.

The extras Namwook and Sanghoon shouldn't have survived people that didn't belong like Gye Dam started to effect the future the protagonist knew.

The paths of my playable characters differ immensely from the novel.

In this world Yoo Sanghee would be able to live a peaceful life if I followed the novel or at least changed the ending from the game.

"There's no need for compensation. Even if the litigation is long, I will testify until the end."

Namwook spoke confidently.

Also, he looked at me expecting 'to join as well.'

"I won't."

Namwook made an explicit disappointed face but Sanghee replied in a soft voice.

"Okay.... Thank you for saving this moron. If you weren't there, he would be dead."

"Whatever. Euishin. Let's eat."

Sanghoon opened his mouth for the first time while he didn't mind about my rejection.

Sanghoon's parents thanked me many times at the hospital and thanked me again with a warm smile.

However, I wasn't done.

"Please have an accord as fast as possible. It would be best if it's done by today or tomorrow."

"....Huh?"

The atmosphere became quiet.

"Also, I will give a condition that the agreement won't be leaked outside," I added after drinking plum tea.

"To keep Namwook and I quiet, it's better to raise the compensation."

"What! I'm testifying!"

Namwook shouted intensively.

"It's better to put a penalty for non-disclosure as twice or triple the agreed amount."

If Sanghee could kill with attention, I would be dead three times already.

Sanghee's eyes had a murderous spirit in them.

"Are you telling me to take the money and shut up?"

"Yes."

Sanghee's warm traits were removed and wild words came out of her.

"Deal with it properly and bring down Son Minki."