And this planet had a huge chunk of that year.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"You were a bounty hunter?" Din asked in disbelief as we exited the Razorcrest within a clearing of a forest. I thinned my lips and nodded my head slowly as he stood there completely baffled.

"Only for a couple of months. I needed the credits and one of the cantina owners hired me to deal with his patrons' debts." I explained. Well very loosely. I didn't go into full detail of it all. Just a quick and short explanation of my first year traveling.

I came to Arten after leaving Tatooine. I had heard that the planet was separated by a long running river. One side being the large, populated city, Artenoga, and the other side being inhabited by small villages.

I had planned to find a small village to hide out in, and I did for a bit. Until I learned one of the cantina owners, Artemis, worked closely with the village I was staying in. Paying them good money for providing food for the cantina and hotel he owned. He was actually the one that approached me later on and hired me to bring in people who owed him money.

I didn't do as much as Din once did though. Just forced the bounties back to the city where Artemis would force them to work off their debts. Honestly didn't think that it was that bad. I had heard and seen the Hutts do way worse.

Din just stared, not saying a word as he held tightly to the kid. I bit the bottom of my lip and let out a weak smile. I could only imagine the things running through his head. The kid just moved his head back and forth between us. Not grasping onto what was going on.

Din let out a long sigh before grabbing a bag of his stuff. Shaking his head in disappointment. "Is there anyone here we need to be worried about then?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"No, not at all. No one but Artie knew who I was, and what I looked like." I answered.

"You better not be lying. You're going to regret it if you are." Din said as he turned around, following a small path through the forest. My brows knitted together as I grabbed my own bag and followed behind him. Even though that was the truth I wondered why I would regret it.

I got my answer within the hour. When we made it to the edge of the forest, we arrived at a small village. My mouth hung open as I looked around the well-built huts and the children running around within the fencing. Their laughter bringing me nothing but joy. Then I saw the biggest shock of all. Over by the large field of crops I spotted the familiar old man and his wife talking with one of the farmers. It was Karmat and Selene.

My bag dropped out of my hand as he turned slowly. His cane supporting him as he walked away from the farmer. He paused when he spotted the shiny beskar armor on Din's body. His eyes then trailed to me, and his brows furrowed. Obviously, not recognizing me without my face covered. It took only a few seconds for him to finally smile and let out a small laugh. Realizing it was me.

I walked slowly as I opened the gate into the village. My eyes not leaving the couple as they slowly walked towards me. The two stopped right in front of me, Karmat's smile growing bigger. Selene was the first to move though. Her hands immediately grasping my face, nothing but a warm smile as she studied my face.

"Oh, I have to say, I always thought you were beautiful even with the mask on. But now I can say you truly are." Selene said. I let out a small chuckle as the tears fell down my cheeks. I moved quickly and wrapped my arms around them both. Holding them tightly. Karmat just chuckled as he and Selene did the same.

I never knew if I'd ever see them again. I always worried about them, hoping they were able to settle in a new place. Having no problems with me no longer being around. I was glad to see they've been more then okay. A new location seemed to build the village up well.