1

From that magical place, a new journey had started. A journey of naming those unnamed emotions. A journey of discovering oneself in the shadow of their love. A journey of an upcoming rebellion against the system.

It was midnight and still the two beings were far away from sleep. Maybe for the better.

The emotions that I witnessed in his eyes, are they just care and responsibility ? Or are they something far special than that ?And the half promise he took from me...

"Naina, aaj iss sacred jagah prr mai tumse kuch maangna chaahta hu, mujhse waada karo ki agar mujhe kuch ho gayaa to meri jung tum ladogi, jo bhi koi mujhse cheen raha hai, mera career, mera dost mera py-"

And without even thinking anything I blinked my eyes to answer him. I pledged myself to fight his war. At that time I was so affected by his touch that I forgot to reason out the want for this promise. But it's him, does it need any explanation? When will this darkness fade out, I want to see him, right now.

Naina thought holding her dear teddy bear looking at the moon standing by the window of her room with Cadet Ghai sleeping in the background.

Tomorrow is going to be the last day, I'll fight the last war of my life. The last step towards proving Naveen's innocence. The last night for Naina's pain and despair. And today, couldn't have been better. I got to spend some of the last moments of my life with her. I got the glimpse of the Naina I've always imagined. A carefree and joyous girl in her 20s. Away from this cruel world. Thanks Naveen. Thanks for writing about point 1857. And thanks Naina for having this attitude. Hadn't it been you, I would never have the courage to fulfill my last wish, of taking you there. You had the courage to force me, and for good.

I know I've asked for a very big favor in disguise of that promise. But I need assurance. I need your support for tomorrow. I hope my life is worth that much, to give Naveen his justice and you, the peace.

The truth embedded in my heart will become a lost grave from tomorrow, once my heart stops beating and there is no second reason for my existence.

Wrote Rajveer under the moonlight sitting against the headrest and with Naveens picture peeking from under his pillow. Ohh yess, he is following his Cadet Singh's footsteps.

Tomorrow would indeed bring that change in their lives which I've wished for forever now. Smiled the moon.

Thank-you for reading
Do comment to let me know your views

I seriously made this cover in less than 2 minutes and I am loving it over all others where I spent hours. Sometimes spontaneous decisions are good, like posting this draft 😉😅

 Sometimes spontaneous decisions are good, like posting this draft 😉😅

Signing Off
Kikaberry