Jesy and Hikari Timeline

Start from the beginning

Their costume:

During the party, Leigh decided to tell a funny story about her and Jesy when they had done when they were America

During the party, Leigh decided to tell a funny story about her and Jesy when they had done when they were America. She told them about she and Jesy went to their favorite place their and had started acting like they were from the Karate Kid movie out on the public. That made everyone in the entire room burst out with laughter and joy making everybody happy. 

April 4, 2019: Lowest Point

Jesy had just drove fast to the hospital with her bandmates. Jennie had called her less then 15 minutes ago because Hikari had passed out during practice suddenly and had to be transported to the hospital due to a high fever. After getting their, Jesy quickly ran in the hospital and started looking for her room. She finally finds the room and walks in. "Do you know what happen?", she asked calming herself down. Lisa sighed in sadness and said, "We just learned from one of her friends that she's been overworking herself all day and night, barely eating or sleeping."

(Jesy's POV)

I could not process what I just heard. I asked them why is she doing this. She then gives me her phone with my girlfriend's solo music video up. I look at the comments and oh my god. These are way worse then what I have gotten! And these are all from today as well. Most of them were  just posted right now. No one could believe that "fans" who said they loved Hikari were now severely trashing her on the internet. She has been self-conscious about herself a lot but this probably made her feel even worse then before.

(3rd POV)

Four hours have passed and Jesy stayed in the room while the others had to leave to attend a meeting about Hikari and her condition. Sadly, as much as her bandmates didn't want to do this, they had to take off the tour until she was healthy enough. The brown haired saw that her girlfriend was waking up and quickly hugged her. Jesy sighed and said, "I was so scared when I got the call but we need to talk. Why didn't you tell me or your bandmates about this? Or at least your family?" Hikari just looked down and said, "I was on tour and you were recording your album with the girls. I didn't want to bother everyone with my problems."

Jesy shakes her head and says, "You could never bother any of us. We told you we would always help you." Her girlfriend looks up and smiles saying thank you to her. But her smile doesn't last long from the next thing. Jesy gives her a serious look and says, "However, because of the events that happened today and overworking yourself for nearly two months, me and the girls decided to pull you out the tour for a while. They're having a meeting right now about it." Hikari looked shocked and yelled out, "No! Don't take me out! I'll be okay! Please don't!" This would upset Jesy so much right now. She didn't want to take her off the tour and neither did the others, knowing that it would be her first time touring in the United States and that she hasn't been their since she was a kid. Jesy was now torn on how to help her.

A few hours later, Jesy had went out and called Lisa. Jesy starts walking to her car as Lisa answers the call and says, "I have a idea so everyone can be happy. Let her come to America and she can rest for a bit. Me and the girls are going their for promotion anyways so we'll help. And then she'll still do the tour." Lisa sighs and replies, "Okay fine. But if she's still feeling sick then she has to take a break from the tour."