♡three♡ ˏˋ°•*➷ boy x girl

this one contains heavy kinks like cnc (which might be triggering to some) and exhibition. there's no real sex, just punishments and oral

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang and Quinn felt nervousness and excitement because she had her next class with the guy she sorta kinda maybe liked, Jordan. She always felt nervous around him, in the best way possible. Jordan was kind of mean, but Quinn felt that it was very hot. She's always had a thing for mean guys, they tended to be very dominant in bed, which... was one of her favorite qualities in a person.

Quinn arrived to her calculus class, this wasn't a required class, and that's another great thing about Jordan. He was smart.

As she walked to her seat, she accidently stepped on someone's shoe lace. Since they were walking too, it became untied as the person stepped. Quinn looked behind her to the ground where she felt the shoe lace unravel underneath her shoe.

"Sorry," she mumbled quietly. Honestly she'd be surprised if anyone heard her, she didn't see why it would matter much, so she didn't put in the effort of speaking louder.

She looked up to the person's face, and was planning on turning away afterwards. But she saw a familiar face, the face she recognized as the face she came to while masturabating.

"Speak up, Quinn, no one can hear you," Jordan said. It wasn't technically a mean tone, mostly just playful, a tone that most people would say something like 'oh shut up' to.

But Quinn took a different approach, no matter what Jordan did it always made her so submissive. Like she just wanted to do whatever he told her to do and make him happy.

"So-sorry," she said a little louder, her face turned slightly red. Quinn didn't mean to stutter, but how can you not when you basically got dominated during school.

Jordan's eyebrows raised slightly and smiled suggestively. "That's what I thought."

Oh.

My.

God.

Quinn wanted to fucking moan.

Her breath hitched slightly and she turned around. As she started taking her first step away, a voice stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going?"

When Quinn turned around again, she was faced with a pretty Jordan plastered with a smirk. As they met eyes, Jordan gestured his eyebrows down to his shoe with an expectant smirk on his face.

Quinn felt her face heat up. She clenched her fists, how was one guy so fucking hot???

"I-," she hesitated for around ten seconds. Just staring at Jordan leaning against the desk, with the hottest fucking smirk ever on his face, and an untied shoe. She finally knelt down after weighing her options, she wanted to do what he said. The redness never left her face as she tied his shoe. She felt some eyes on her while she pulled the lace through the loop.

As Quinn lifted herself up from the ground, Jordan repositioned himself to stop leaning on the desk.

"Good, who knew you'd do exactly what I say," he said, and Quinn took that as a 'good girl' (since she knew he couldn't actually say good girl right now) and she was happy that she'd pleased him. Her faced seemed to turn redder as she was called out and he recognized her submissiveness.

"Thank you," she said, quietly blushing. It was honestly very awkward, but she didn't care in the moment.

She took a few steps and sat down in her seat, which was around three seats down from Jordan. Quinn couldn't focus all class because she was thinking about how hot Jordan was.