♡two♡ ˏˋ°•*➷ boy x boy

k so basically this chapter is very kinky and very long and I'm just a warning you may not like it bc... as I said, very kinky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac flopped onto his bed groaning. He was dreading tomorrow morning. He had complained to his mom today, something along the lines of 'why can't a guy get some good fucking dick around here, ugh I swear to god.' Which his mom wasn't homophobic, that's why he had the confidence to say it to her in the first place... but she was also a firm believer in no sex before marriage and not using the lords name in vain.

So that's why his mom was forcing him to go to church tomorrow morning and he wanted to fucking sob. He had plans tomorrow, it was the fucking weekend.

Isaac went to a party, hoping it would lessen the dread of tomorrow if he had some fun. His friend Layla brought him home tipsy and half asleep. Not bothering to change into his pajamas, he ended up sleeping in his fishnets and baby pink skirt, tangled in his black comforter.

He woke up to his alarm the next morning. He rolled his eyes and got out of bed, putting his feet on the fluffy rug below him. He got ready for church with an annoyed and angered attitude, he was thinking about how boring it would be and how he wasn't able to hang out with his friends.

Isaac and his mom arrived at church and standing to greet them on the way inside was a beautiful man. He looked just about two years older than Isaac, had super dark eyes. He couldn't tell if they were black or dark brown. Isaac's gaze dropped down to his mouth, and saw a smirk rising upon the lips he was looking at- he realized he was staring and it was probably getting creepy. And his mom was telling him to hurry the fuck up.

He blushed, looked at the floor, and started walking in a rushed manner to catch up with his mom.

Around ten minutes into the service of the pastor speaking about who knows what, he couldn't pay attention, esspecially when there was a hot guy that looked so dominant and pretty right in the building, Isaac felt the need to pee. Isaac looked around, determining if he should get up. He decided that that was probably the best option because he really needed to piss, even though he did see a sign that the doors weren't allowed open during service...

As if right on time, the pastor and everyone else in the room started saying a prayer. Everyone had their eyes closed, but Isaac looked around just to make sure. He devised a plan that if he shut the door very quietly and made it back quick enough, no one would notice. So he did just that.

Right after making sure the door closed all the way, Isaac looked up and saw a pair of dark eyes staring right at him. Isaac's breath hitched. Isaac noticed the man from earlier looking him up and down... a mix of just scanning and maybe checking him out. Isaac was wearing black stockings with lace at the top at a short white pleated skirt paired with a powder blue crochet sweater.

Isaac stuttered, "u-um, sorry." Isaac tried to squeeze past the man, as he was in quite a hurry.

The man raised his eyebrows. "You are aware that there is a sign, right on the other side of the door, that says the door stays closed during service, correct?"

"Y-yeah, I- I just needed to um- use the bathroom really quickly." Isaac was breathless, his literally everything was just so dominating. He needed to know this guy's name.

The guy's pupils dilated just slightly, Isaac wasn't even sure if it happened or if it was just his imagination. "Well? Go then." He slightly smirked. "First tell me your name though."

"I- um my name is Isaac, w-what's y-yours." Fuck this guy is so hot Isaac needed to be on his knees for him.

"Connor," he was silent for a second and then pushed Isaac to the floor by his head. "Now piss Isaac."