♡one♡ ˏˋ°•*➷ boy x boy

frank was standing awkwardly near the door of the room. it was his and his boyfriend gerard's first time on a trip together. they've spent the night together many times but hadn't gone anywhere besides their own houses.

       gerard finished zipping his suitcase back up and then he turned to face frank and looked him up and down. gerard smirked, "you good?"

       "y-yeah," frank stuttered but only a little bit. he just was nervous due to the new experience and he didn't really know how to act... and he wasn't quite sure why gerard was smirking the way he was.

       "why do you look so nervous?" gerard said as he walked towards him with a sadistic looking grin on his face.

       "i- um-," frank was starting to get turned on by the way he was looking at him, so now in addition to the other reasons he was stuttering, he now had the fact that he had a semi hard dick in his jeans.

       gerard noticed this and as he arrived to where frank was in the room, he teasingly asked, "hmm what's this, baby boy? what made you get this hard so fast?" frank looked down and he realized his hard cock was more visible than he had originally thought. frank whimpered as he started to get even harder as gerard teased him by rubbing his dick through his jeans agonizingly slow. "well? who made you this hard, answer me now. don't be naughty."

       frank was so overwhelmed by this he never thought his fantasies with his boyfriend would come true, but now here gerard is calling him naughty. frank could barely speak but he wanted to be a good boy for gerard so he tried anyway to please him. "i- mm..." frank whimpered again. "plea-please."

      "answer," gerard slapped frank's ass through his jeans lightly, but hard enough to sting a bit.

     "y-you," frank mumbled out through his whimpers.

       gerard squeezed his cock abruptly. "me what?" he said it aggressively and it got frank sort of scared but also he felt some pre-cum leak out of his dick, probably wetting his underwear slightly.

       "ger-gerard, you made m-me hard." after frank got out his sentence he full on moaned.

       "now that's a good boy."

       "pl-please."

       gerard stopped touching frank's dick all together, "n-no, please."

       but gerard just had a proud, confident look on his face and said, "strip."

       frank scrambled to get his clothes off, starting with his jacket then eventually ended up only in his underwear. frank made desperate eyes at gerard.

      "when I say strip I mean everything. get your underwear off, slut."

      frank whimpered once more and pulled down his underwear and stepped through them and set them on the floor with his other clothes. "pl-please gerard."

     "hm maybe if you'd call me by the right name, I may consider." gerard smirked, eyeing the pretty boy in front of him.

      frank didn't know what he meant at first, but then it popped in his head. no, he can't mean that can he?

     frank decided to take the risk, "um- i- please... d-da-daddy..."

      gerard leaned in and started stroking frank's cock. he whispered in his ear, "mm you're such a good boy for daddy, aren't you, my slut?"

      "y-yes, 'm daddy's g-good slut," by now frank was panting.

       gerard's face turned serious like he was worried for a moment, "frank, if you ever want to stop say red and I will, yeah?"