"Distract him from what?" She asked, taking away the bag from him.

"The less you know the better he can compel vampires I don't need you running your mouth to him" he then got up and looked around again. "Please clean your room"

"I will but there's still some things I'm getting delivered today including Luna" Aurora mentioned getting up the bed.

"You still can't let the cat go?" He groaned remembering the trouble maker aurora owned.

She had gotten the cat recently, not exactly it had been almost ten years since Aurora had found the stray baby cat in the streets of New York and since then both seemed to be attached to each other.

Luna fit Aurora so well it was like it was another Aurora but in cat form. Luna was a beautiful black cat with green eyes that hated everyone but Aurora and Damon sometimes.

"Whatever you can maybe use her to distract him too just dress nice and use your charm okay? This is in five hours I'm giving you five hours Rory don't be late" Damon warned her and she just nodded.

She waited for him to leave then began to look around for something to wear.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora used her whole five entire hours to get ready. There was something about glamming up that fed Aurora's soul that made her feel better.

She had curled her hair as always and did her makeup as usual with her signature red lips. She was wearing a black mini dress that showed her curve's perfectly and showed some cleavage.

She didn't know if this would work on Elijah it worked on any desperate men but he was an original someone she should fear but typical aurora was actually intrigued by him.

When she was done she put her stiletto red heels on and went to head downstairs. She made her way down the hall to the entrance where Damon stood and turned to look at her.

"Nope go back upstairs and try again" he immediately said once he saw how revealing her outfit was.

"What?! You said to distract him!" She defended, setting her hands on her hips.

"Yes but I have decency. I'm not throwing you on him!"

"I'm not changing. I like my outfit ''Aurora said shrugging and before Damon could complain some more someone knocked on the door.

He just sighed then went to open the door. Aurora just stood there fixing up her hair preparing for him to open the door. When he did Elijah was revealed on the other side of the door with his suit on.

"Good evening." Elijah greeted Damon then looked behind him seeing aurora there.

"Thank you for coming. Please, come in." Damon stepped aside but Elijah stood outside still.

"Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider." Elijah warned looking back at Damon.

Aurora had no idea of Damon's plans. It is not like it concerned her; she was just there to do what she was told and to have fun she let her dad worry about the problems.

"No, nothing, nothing dishonorable. Just getting to know you." Damon replied.

"Hmm. Well, that's good." Elijah then enters the house. "Because, you know, although Elena and I have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear?"

"Crystal." Damon cleared his throat and turned to Aurora who had a glare on her face directing it straight to him. "This is my daughter aurora she will keep you company while the food is ready"