Mr. Kim Shin Rok took a closer look his expression at first was confusion but after a few seconds it paled.

"Thank you for reporting this. This dog has a owner please allow me to return it miss."

Snare gave a low snarl digging closer to me.

Kim Shin Rok had a even more shocked expression when he saw it.

'Of course he would find it strange as to why the divine beast like a human more then Jina descendent.'

"Lets meet again." I said cooing at Snare. I gave one last hug before handing him over to Kim Shin Rok.

Snare gave a whimper when he left my arms I could see him trying to escape.

This scene would forever haunt me.

"...Sorry." I turned to Kim Shin Rok. "Please take good care of him."

With that I left.

Three days later.

Today was the day the game first scenario officially begins.

"Group 13 proceed to the simulation." The speaker said over the announcements.

'Let's see if Baek Ho will show up today.'

I was the last to show up.

The three other males wore different middle school uniforms.

'The one with glasses is Namwook the other looks like my playable character Yoo Sanghee he must be Yoo Sanghoon and the last one...He must be that bastard Son Minki.'

Anger flared inside me. Son Minki in the novel sacrificed the others of course in the end the one most injured was him who lost his limbs.

In the game the first scenario was the entrance exam.

The Ungs would send the monster class mutant Rhinoceron. In the game the supervisor was Kim Shin Rok who died trying to warn the others. The others also had tragic dates that affected others around. Yoo Sanhoon the brother of Yoo Sanghee would be driven with guilt for the death of her brother. Kim Shin Rok deaths would affect his father the red tiger who would only wear black for the rest of his life and deviate from the Ho clan as well as causing the health decline of his only friend my playable character Yong Jegun.

'Let's do what the original Euishin did in the novel I don't want to let go of a perfectly good test subject yet.'

"I'm Jo Euishin." I said speaking first.

"I'm Yoo Sanghoon."

"I'm Son Minki. Nice to meet you."

Those guys who talked to me all pointed at their name tags.

"Cooperation is going to be tested, so let's work hard. I'm Jang Namwook."

There was an awkward atmosphere and silence, just like when strangers are meeting for the first time.

Namwook broke the silence.