I touched her cheeks and tapped her lightly. She's so gorgeous. I was stunned for a moment when she opens her eyes. I know she didn't expect that I'm so close to her.

Sandro: Wake up sleepy head. Do you want me to carry you?

She suddenly stood up from her seat.

Sam: Gising na.

Sandro: Let's go.

I can't help but to smile, I know for sure nahihiya nanaman sya.

She followed me inside my house. We both know that this is not her first time here.

Sandro: Come in. I'll take you to your room so you can rest na. Do you need anything?

Sam: No. Don't worry about me. Magpahinga ka na rin, I can take care of my self. Promise, hindi kita iistorbohin.

Sandro: Alright. Ahmm. Sorry we have to share sa bathroom but you can take a shower first.

Sam: Uhmm, ok thank you.

I'm about to walk into my room when she called me.

Sam: S-sandro.

Sandro: Yes?

Sam: Uhmmm, thank you.

Sandro: You're welcome. Go na, don't be shy.

I leave her so she can be comfortable to move around the house.

SAM's POV

I always caught Sandro staring at me. Maybe just a coincidence but I don't want to assume things. Earlier during the program, I borrowed his phone since there are people who wants to take picture of him. I did not expect that his wallpaper was my graduation photo and he even used the same password on his phone.

He actually tried to explain but I disregarded it. Now I'm spending the night at his house since he insists. I don't know but I agreed since I feel tired and wala na akong energy makipagtalo.

It's already 11pm and I can't sleep, this is not my first time here I don't know but it feels different. I got up to use the bathroom. I carefully open the door and to my surprise Sandro is standing there facing his back at me. I think he just finished doing his thing. Shit! I quickly closed the door and I was about to run to my room but he held my arm.

Sandro: Where are you going?

I'm doomed. I just closed my eyes, shit really happens. This is so embarrassing! He turns me around and now I'm facing him.

Sam: Promise I didn't see anything!

He just smirked at me. I didn't see anything naman talaga because he is wearing a bathrobe. He moved his face closer to mine and he is trying to pin me on the wall again. I tried to escape but he grabbed my arm.

Sandro: Why so defensive? Wala naman akong sinabi.

I met his gazed and gave him a killer eye look.

Sam: Wag mo kong asarin.

Amusement is now written on his face.

Sandro: Bakit naaasar ka ba? Wala pa nga akong ginagawa.

Sam: Let me go.

Sandro: E kung ayoko?

Sam: Bakit ba kasi hindi ka naglolock ng pinto?!

Sandro: Sorry, this is my house and I used to live alone. Bakit hindi ka marunong kumatok?

Sam: It's late night. Hindi ko naman alam na gising ka pa.

Sandro: Why are you always mad at me? May ginawa ba akong masama sayo?

I don't know what to answer. Bakit nga ba ako laging galit sakanya? Kung tutuusin sya yung dapat magalit dahil ako yung may ginawang mali sakanya before.

Sam: Wala.

Sandro: Can we be friends again Sam?

Hindi ko alam. Ayoko, ayoko ng friends lang. Mahal pa kita, pero hindi ko masabi.

Sam: Yeah sure maybe?

Sandro: Really?

His face brighten up. It really looks like na masaya sya sa sinabi ko. But I want it to be more than just friends. Or maybe this is a good start para makabawi ako sakanya?

Sam: Yes.

I smiled at him then he hugged me. Gahd! I miss this! I'm too embarrassed to hug him back since he's only wearing his robe.

Sam: Ahmm. Sandro?

Sandro: Yes?

Sam: Ahmmmm. You're only wearing your robe right?

He quickly moved away and I laughed.

Sandro: S-sorry.

Sam: That's ok. Good night Sandro. Magpahinga ka na.

I'm about to get inside my room when he called my name.

Sandro: Sam.

Sam: Hmmm?

Sandro: Ahmm. Wala, sige good night! Dream of me!

He ran to his room and winked at me before he closed the door.

Ang cute. Parang bata.

............