Hit Me Like A Sunrise, Wrap Me Up In A Nameless Colour

It was around half one in the morning when Georgia and Connor were finally getting back from their boat date, neither of them wanting it to end so agreeing to stay alone together until they could no longer keep their eyes open. Connor had sailed the boat back to the small dock and tie it up, saying that he'll come back for it later on before they both wandered back towards his car. The roads were quiet on the journey home, Georgia basking in the early morning silence. No people, no other vehicles. Only the sound of birds beginning to wake and the ocean waves crashing agains the shoreline rocks. Both of them were happy neither of them had to be dropped off someone on the way home, meaning they got to spend more time with each other. As they pulled into the driveway, Connor didn't bother returning the car to the garage because it takes time and it could wake someone up in the house. He turned off the engine and they both climbed out, their smiles nonstop as they retrieved the basket and blanket before casually strolling up the front steps and to the front door.

"Well, thank you for that" said Georgia coyly. "It was lovely."

"I had a really great time with you" replied Connor, causing Georgia to blush slightly. "I hope we can spend more time together."

"Me too" said Georgia, remembering something and then laughing. "I suppose we'll have to see how much time your mum's pageant thing takes."

"Oh yeah, forgot about that" replied Connor, laughing now too. "I'll have to strike up some sort of deal with her."

"Please do" said Georgia, looking into his eyes.

"I really want to kiss you" replied Connor after a pause.

"Do it then" said Georgia, biting her lip and a little shocked at her sudden confidence.

Connor stepped closer and leant forward, placing a hand on the side of Georgia's face to gently caress it before connecting their lips. It was soft and sweet, nothing forced and not too messy. It was hot and Georgia felt heat running through her to her core. Technically it wasn't Georgia's first kiss thanks to Joey being a supportive friend, but it was technically her first kiss with someone that could possibly lead to something more. She wasn't going to get too ahead of herself but for now, this was nice. When they separated all that happened was they continued to stare into each other's eyes, soft smiles on their faces.

Eventually they moved, knowing it would probably be best if they both got some rest before everyone else began waking for the day in a few hours. Connor unlocked the front door and placed the basket down by the bottom of the stairs, letting Georgia know she could just drop the blanket on top. Letting Georgia go first, they made their way upstairs, making sure to avoid the creakiest steps. They wish one another good night before going their separate ways but before Georgia could fully walk away Connor quickly took ahold of one of her hands and spun her back around, once again placing his lips on hers for one final kiss. Georgia smiled and blushed as she walked away and closed her bedroom door behind her, slowly lifting a hand up and gently touching her slightly wet lips. She put a hand over her mouth to stop a scream of excitement coming out before giddily getting changed into her nightwear and climbing into bed.

- The Boys Of Echo Beach -
Intro song: Ondine - David Krutten - https://youtu.be/cJgvaA0NMlg

Normally Georgia would either be woken up by the sound of people moving around the house or the sun shining through a gap in the curtains directly onto her face. However, only a few hours after finally resting her head, Georgia was almost being bounced off of the bed by someone jumping onto it. She let out a little yelp as her body lunged to the side, for split second not entirely sure where she was. She was about to yell at whoever it was that had interupted her dream replaying the previous night before her eyes eventually adjusted and she saw Joey perched on the edge of her bed. He had a face that said 'you better tell me everything', Georgia smiling because she knew this was going to happen at some point.