Chapter 30 - Derek

Start from the beginning

"You didn't tell Cody we had sex?" He asked her. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Oh my god" I heard Hunter say.

"What?" I asked them. She looked over at me finally. She didn't say a word. Fucking guilty then. "You cheated on Cody first?" I asked her.

"I was at a party with Derek and I got drunk-" Derek cut her off.

"You had too add that" Derek said with a chuckle and she looked back at him again like she was going to cry.

"You drugged me!" She screamed at him. He didn't budge. He just smirked. He didn't deny anything. He doesn't look surprised. I believe her. "You brought me to the room after you drugged me and then I blacked out. I remembered nothing till I woke up in a random bed naked alone!" She kept yelling at him. Now I'm even more pissed off. She wouldn't make this shit up.

"You fucking drugged her?!" I yelled at him now. He looked over at me like he didn't care. Still a stupid ass smirk on his face. I reached forward and punched him right in the face. I knocked him down with that punch.

"Jason!" Hunter tried to stop me. I stepped back and let Derek stand back up. He shook his head now.

"I'm not gonna fight you McCann since I'm staying with you" He told me. What? I looked over at Hunter.

"He's staying with us till the meeting next week"
Hunter told me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I turned to Mackenzie who's just staring at me with tears in her eyes. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the room. I slammed the door shut once she was in. She leaned against the wall and covered her face while she cried a little bit.

"What happened Mackenzie?" I asked her and I tried to sound calm. She moved her hand from her face and looked at me. "Talk to me. Please" I begged now. I want answers.

"We were at a lake party. The same one of I'm going too tonight-" I cut her off.

"Then I'm going with you or you're not at all. Don't trust it" I told her and she nodded.

"I wasn't there with Cody because he was on vacation so I was there with just my friends. But I wondered off to go find a bathroom and I bumped into him which made him spill his drink all over the both of us. So he offered to buy us both a new one and I guess he roofied my drink and since I was drugged and didn't know what the hell was going on, he raped me" She told me and I felt myself wanting to kill someone. I clenched my fists hard. How the fuck could he do this to her? No one it took so long for us to have sex. She was fucking raped. Oh my god. What's stopping me from killing him?

"When was this?" I asked her.

"Last year" She answered. Then I remembered something that made me actually feel sick.

"I want to fucking kill him" I said then I started to walk back and fourth. "Wow." I mumbled.

"Jason please don't fight. I'm okay now" She said to me.

"No!" I said loudly then punched the wall. I needed to do that or it will be his face again. I realized how close the now hole in the wall was to her and she looked scared. "I'm sorry I-I" I stopped talking. I hope she didn't think that was directed at her. I put my face in my hands and took a deep breath. Fuck man. Fuck this shit. This is insane.