There was a drum roll that turned to upbeat techno music. Well, like father like son, both just have to have a dramatic entrance.

"Thank you, than you, ladies and gentlemen! For my first trick, I will move that chair..." Chase motioned to the chair he'd brought up with him, "With my mind."

I jumped at the thunder effect he had. Geez, he's really milking the attention he's receiving.

"And... hmm!"

Nothing. Nothing happened besides the people in the crowd murmuring.

"Bor-ing. Bring out the girl who looks eerily similar to a giraffe!" Perry chuckled.

"I don't know what happened!"

"I do: you stink. Get off the stage before you face the wrath of my rotten tomatoes." Perry warned. The crowd began to boo as Chase pleaded the crowd that he was capable of the ability he established. He grunted trying to move the chair, and yet again, nothing happened. People began to laugh at him. Without thinking I went up on stage and tugged on his arm that covered one of his ears.

"Chase, come on." I tried to tell him but it appeared he'd tune everyone out but the laughter that was sent his way.

"Chase!" I took his hand trying to get him to move. He yanked back his hand, tossed his hat to the ground, and growled, ripping the cape in the process.

"Hey!!"

I jumped back hearing the very familiar voice I didn't think I'd every hear again.

"You want to see me move that chair with my head?" Chase roared, picking up the white chair and smashing it with his head. I moved back not wanting to get hit by the wooden pieces.

The crowd clapped impressed with his act? How do they find it impressive? I guess to adults, seeing a young teenager with serve anger issues, breaking wood with his head is entertaining.

I turned around hearing a chain of 'oh my god' behind me. Leo stared at Chase— or rather spike— in fear.

"Well, there's a fine line between entertaining and disturbing, and... I think we've crossed it. So let's take a brief intermission." Perry announced. The crowd got up from their seats giving Leo and I a chance to talk to spike.

Now, with my knowledge of bionics, I'm assuming this is a bionic problem and not so much of a mental one. Good thing I don't have to act clueless around Leo anymore.

"Hi, um, spike, I was wondering if you could chill out and let weak little Chase pop back out before... principal Perry—" leo nervously said, keeping his hand up in front of him.

"I don't want to chill out!" Spike shouted getting too close to our faces. "I want to rip out someone's spine and use it as a pogo stick!"

"That's nice... but wouldn't you want to calm down first, maybe?" I suggested, trying my best to sound as if I'm not intimidated by him. He growled and I stepped back letting Leo talk to his brother.

"I agree with Lauren... We could picture a nice, tranquil forest filled with leaping gazelles while you..." Leo illustrated with a wavery voice. He looked over to the elderly couple and grabbed the woman's teach cup, "Have a nice cup of soothing tea."