Part 4

Y/n : ji..jim...JIMINNNN!!??( I did not waste any time and ran into him and hug him ) Broooo how are you!?? Where were you!??

Janvi : yaaa y/n i am your childhood bestie... You forgot me.. ( sad face )

Y/n : of course not!! ( i ran into her arms)

Jimin : pabo.... Lets go home and talk .... How is it? Lets get our selves comfortable then talk?

Y/n : yaaa i said many times don't call me that in public?

Jimin: ok ok sorry... Lets go home everyone..

Everyone: okay !

At home...
Mrs Banerjee: ohhhh jimin and janvi how are you???

Jimin: well and good

Mrs kim : hmmm and you janvi .... I heard alot about you and y/n naughtiness from mrs Banerjee..?

Janvi: i am also great ....( I said with a bright smile)

Y/n: okkk enough of talking for now go get freshened up you both JJ .... what a cute name for you both hehehe

Jimin: yyaaaa

At night....

Y/n POV

I was in my room doing a night routine a little bit early because everyone is coming in my room to talk.. i also changed my outfit..

( Just then I heard a knock on the door

( Just then I heard a knock on the door... So i shouted....)

Y/n : COME IN DOOR IS OPEN...!

Jk: Noonaaa!! SAVE ME FROM JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG HYUNG ( I said while hiding in noona's back)

Y/n : Uff these kids... ( As i said jimin and taehyung burst into my room)

Jimin&Tae : YAA JUNGKOOK COME OUTTT!

Y/n: yaaa Stopppppppppppppp Guys. .....

Taehyung POV

( As i entered y/n room with jimin as I heard her voice and looked at her my eyes got stuck at her..... I was like a statue in my place staring at her like an idiot ..... How can a person look soo beautiful with out even trying..... Aishhh what are you even thinking taehyung she is your enemy I said while slapping my self.... But i can't stop seeing her she looks like a fairy... Then when jimin came in front of me ruining my whole view.....
I Raised my hand and placed it on jimin shoulder and pushed jimin so hard that he fell on the ground)

Jimin : yaaaa!!aaa! Taehyung Stop staring at her and help me get up!! And stop mumbling nonsense!!..??

Taehyung: Ohh sorry JIMINSIIII!!!!

Jimin: Idiot...

Meanwhile...

(Y/n and Jungkook are dying in laughter)

Y/n: aaaahahhahAAA!!!

Jungkook: hahahahahah..!?!!!

Jimin&Tae: yaaaa HEY STOB IT !!

JK&Y/n: sorry sorry!

Y/n: now tell where Tanvi , vivaan, miso and janvi is?

Jimin: y/niee vivaan and janvi went to take our luggage from the hotel and tanvi and miso is coming.....

Y/n: as jimin said i made an 'o' face

After 15min when they all came...

( After they all came we made a circle shape and sat)

Jk: noona can you tell how you know jimin hyung?

Tae : yea how?

Y/n : welllll you see.....

FLASHBACK

Y/n : i don't know what is going to happen.... I am so nervous!!?₹#

???: Don't worry about it 😉

Y/n : Thank you hobiii

Worker: who is ms.Y/N ?

Y/n: me ..

Worker: sir is calling you inside....

Y/n: okay....

J-hope: Best of luck y/niee

Y/n : thank you
Author POV

( Actually what happened is y/n came to korea for her job interview and jhope is her friend when she came to korea currently its her interview and she had gone inside)

POV ended

Y/n: may i come in sir ? ( I said a little nervously)

Jimin: yeaa why not.... Pls come in and sit

Y/n: thank you..

After 20 min the interview ended

Jimin: so by your words i can see that you really need this job... So i am hiring you for this job.... Congratulations

Y/n: OMGGGGGG...... Thank you Thank you Thank you so much... Mr.park

Jimin: and you don't have to call me mr park... Just call me jimin....and i am also not the ceo of this company i am the manager.. Okay?

Y/n: ok mr.par- i mean jimin (at the time and sms poped in my phone it was hobi's sms....
Hoba- Y/n i am in front of the company building.... U come here)

Y/n: okay jimin i gotta go now ok byeeeeee

Jimin : byeeeeee y/nieeee

( As i went in front of the building i saw jhope i didn't waste any time and went to him and hugged him)

Y/n: I got the job..... i got the job..yaaysysyeuufg

Hobi: omgggggg really i am so proud of you

Y/n: i know right.... Now lets go to a nearby restaurant i am starving..

Hobi: lets gooo

FLASHBACK ENDED
___________________________________________

I was not well that's why I didn't upload anything but now its time🙂💜💜🙂