Chapter 42 : 3rd Task II

Start from the beginning

"Crucio!" yelled Voldemort all of a sudden. A jet of red light hit Harry, who screamed his throat dry. It felt as it white hot knives were digging into every inch of his skin and as if he would soon succumb to the curse but all of a sudden the pain stopped, and Harry's breathing eased.

"Wow" Harry said between heavy breaths "is that the best you got Voldemort?" Thomas, the death eaters and the people watching through the mirrors all looked at Harry like he was crazy "I expected better from you Tom"

"Careful Potter, you will regret your words" Voldemort warned

"You don't even know the meaning of regret, wait till my Grandfather finds you he will teach you the meaning of regret with practical explanation you dare abduct Heir primary and Heir secondary of Potter Clan you filthy Mudblood" Harry yelled at him and smirked. everyone watching that had their mouths open that Harry had called Voldemort Mudblood

"You dare call me Lord Voldemort a Mudblood you brat" Voldemort yelled at him pointing his wand at him

"Yes Mudblood is a suitable word for people like you at least muggle borns are better than you they are not children of squib and a muggle or born with the use of Love po.." Harry was about to continue when crucio was sent to him which he dodged; he was after all trained by Lord Charlus Potter now during the tournament he had started training more brutally.

"Come on Tom boy it's bad to interrupt while someone is talking, it's bad manners to interrupt" Harry smirked and opened his hands and blasted the gravestone using wandless magic. The gravestone that Harry was tied before exploded, covering him in dust and smoke. Voldemort fired a killing curse into the dust, but it was clear that he missed when Harry rolled out of it and jumped away from Voldemort to gain some distance between them.

Voldemort fired another killing curse, Harry ducked under it then aimed his hand at Wormtail. Harry's wand flew from Pettigrew's pocket into his hand, he then blocked Voldemort's bone breaker.

"Wandless magic?" Voldemort asked, clearly impressed

"Yep, I'm full of surprises" Harry nodded as he fired an eye gouging curse at Voldemort who blocked it

"That was a dark curse"

"You think I care?" Harry said as he dodged Voldemort's cutting curse, and retaliated with two cutting curses of his own and a bone breaker.

. "You're not letting me go, are you?" Harry asked

"I'm giving you a chance. Duel me Potter, and if you manage to beat me you can go. Or are you already giving up?" asked Voldemort.

"Confringo!" yelled Harry not giving Voldemort any favours. A pale blue light shot out of his wand but was flicked aside by Voldemort almost instantly, hitting some decrepit gravestone to his right.

"My lord!" gasped the death-eaters but were stopped by a thin hand.

"He is mine!" yelled Voldemort. "Interfere and I will flay the skin from your bones!" He turned his attention to Harry with a gleam in his eyes. "Didn't anyone teach you how to duel, boy?" asked Voldemort, throwing a couple of crucios that Harry ducked under. "You're not meant to start early!"

"Didn't get put into Slytherin for no reason," gritted out Harry bringing up a stone wall to defend against the killing curse Voldemort had sent at him. The spell hit his wall and turned it to several pieces of sharp rubble, all of which were banished at Voldemort. The pieces of rubble were absorbed by the shimmering shield Voldemort brought up, turning them to dust.

Voldemort threw a barrage of hexes and curses onto Harry, a few of them connecting onto various parts of his body. A gash appeared on his right arm, and he heard a snap from lower down his leg which was followed by what felt like a sucker punch to his stomach. Harry quickly cast numbing charms onto the points of pain and muttered a few spells from under his breath.