I was the reason for my parents fights, as my birth was just a mistake to them and even now there were Hobi and Jimin fighting over me.

I could see them, furiously pushing and growling at eachother. What hurted the most, was the fact that i was the sole reason for this.

I couldn't understand anything, there was a brust of cramps in my head. My body feeling lifeless and my knees already giving up. My vision turning blurry and the bolt of darkness that striked me.

My numb legs broke and i dropped on the floor with a thud. The surrounding was slowly disappearing from my sight. All i could hear were fades whispers and they were Jimin and Hoseok.

 All i could hear were fades whispers and they were Jimin and Hoseok

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Sohyan is fine now, you'll can meet her but one at a time" Doctor informed us. She was unconscious for more than 12hrs.

"I am a surgeon and this sudden faint really shocked me" i replied and glanced over to Hoseok who was leaning towards the wall, face buried in his palms.

"I think it was due to a slight trigger by surrounding situation or hypertension" Doctor explained, well by now i understood that Sohyan was in pain because of me.

I was then asked to complete the hospital procedures.

"You should meet her first" i mumbled and he rose his head up. His face all red and eyes swollen.

"Don't even think if you act good i would be forgiving you.." he stated giving me a death glance.

"Look... i accept it, but please don't hold Sohyan responsible for any of this" i continued, almost joining my hands before him.

"I care for her more than you, better understand" he warned and walked into Sohyan's ward, while i left to get all the discharge procedures done.

***

Hobi walked out after a really long time and now i stepped to get in.

"She is resting, atleast don't trouble her now" he growled, stopping me half way.

"For god sake... I never intended to be a trouble for Sohyan, i know my ways were wrong and i can do anything to repent my deeds"

"Then just get off her life"

"I'd rather die... but if Sohyan says that.. i will" and just like that i entered the ward where my Sohyan was peacefully resting.

Moving towards her, i quietly sat on the stool beside the bed. Gently taking her palm in mine and her pale face now lit with a faint smile.

"You don't deserve all this Sohyan"

"Everything would have been different if i hadn't forced so many things in your life" with every word tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I am the reason you are here, i am the one who created a situation which triggered your past trauma"

"Extremely sorry Soh..." the lump in my throat wasn't even letting me speak further. The guilt was so heavy that it was consuming me.

Finally breaking down on her hands.

"I don't regret signing the contract with you Jimin" i heard her, as she wiped off the tears.

"I don't regret loosing my virginity with you"

"Nor regret falling so crazily for you..."

"Hoseok is my buddy and i know one day he will forgive me" she cupped my face with her little palms, scooting close to me.

"You know Jimin.. i have made many wrong decisions in my life"

"But making you a part of my life... was the best decision for me" she chuckled and tilted her head, hovering her lips with mine.

The way she sucked onto my lower lips, Sohyan was not a usual teenage girl anymore.

The maturity she had in her words. Her dominance and influence. She had now turned into a Woman and everything about her just got a million times more captivating from now onn.

●○ ●○ ●○

I know its been a long time i updated an episode. But what could i do.. i was falling short of ideas and needed a damn break.

Now i am back. And soon will be completing this book.

Yes!!

Fifty Shades of My Sugar Daddy
is soon going to wrap up.

Peace✌️

Fifty Shades of my Sugar Daddy      ( Jimin fanfiction )  PJMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें