Simple and calm. It suits me best.

Y/N's POV:

"Get the flowers over there for me, please?" a delicate voice instructed, her herself having large pots of flowers stacked on her arm, which I could clearly see she was struggling to hold up.

I picked up both of the flowers. Although I wasn't the biggest wolf out there, I definitely could hold more flowerpots than the rabbit down below me. I looked around me, nothing was actually finished being built yet. There was the stage, which barely had the curtains put on and were being constructed with the help of the drama club. Then there were the stalls, being put up by different clubs who would sell souvenirs in the stalls, just like me and Haru in the gardening club.

One thing that caught my eye was the unfinished orb in the center of the entire location, where couples would light a candle together to signify a lasting relationship. It would be romantic to finally find someone to do it with.

And immediately, my eyes darted towards the unpainted dinosaur, with the hopes that someone would be there.

They weren't. I sulked.

"[Y/N], help?"

I got out of my trance, and looked down towards the bunny, almost toppling over with the little plants too. "O—oh yeah, oops." I quickly grabbed one of the flowers and placed it on my arm. "Let's go and finish this up quick so we can head back to our dorms— or rather, your shed."

"Yeah, okay," she huffed, getting herself ready to start bunny hopping towards the stall when I had just realized I could ask her something. "So..."

"If you're going to ask me if I slept with Louis again, I'm not having it," she groaned, immediately starting to walk towards her stall under the summer sun. Last time I asked her that, she sworn she'd kill me. I wouldn't underestimate a bunny's power, to be honest.

"N—no, no, no, no!" I immediately denied. "I could care less if you slept with Louis yesterday," I chuckled, "but I do have a question... about a someone in the school."

"I don't know many people, [Y/N]. There's a reason why you always see me on the roof in the garden."

I realized I've never been suspicious about why she doesn't have her own dorm but rather slept in the garden. I thought she just thought it was convenient to be closer to the garden for the morning, but apparently that isn't the case. "W—well, it's about a wolf named Legoshi."

Her foots remained a steady rhythm, eyes captured onto her stall. "Wait, who?"

"Legoshi. The grey wolf."

"Oh, that guy!" Her smile slightly faded, a stern and serious look arose. "He's pretty... pretty weird."

"Yeah, well. I know that about him. Do you know anything else?"

"He's known throughout the school for being that one quiet, shy wolf everyone's afraid of." Her expression turned darker as she spoke. "Although now, he's showing up to everything. Despite his introversion."

She seemed to mumble some words under her breath which I couldn't make out to hear. I didn't want to ask her about it, so I turned my head to get to the stall, moving a bit faster.