sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ - ɴᴏsᴀᴋᴀ ʏᴜᴜᴍᴀ

GUYS ITS THIRD OF DECEMBER SO THIS IS GONNA BE BASED OFF OF THE SONG HEATHER!!!

Requested one-shot!! 

Your POV 

I placed the sweater over my torso, it was slightly too big, but that was okay. It was a Christmas sweater, it was grey and had white snowflakes on it. I took a few mirror pictures of myself in it and smiled. I sent them to Nosaka to see if he liked how it looked on me. It was his sweater after all. But of course, he left me on seen, again. I sighed and collapsed onto my bed. He was doing it again. He would be so nice to me one day, and the next day he would completely ignore my existence. It's like he's trying to me make me desperate for his attention, and it was working somehow. He knows I get attached easily, that must be why he was doing it. I sat up and brushed  my hair, getting ready to head to the others. Today we were going to have a break from practice and just explore Russia. I looked over at Norika and she was fast asleep. I decided not to wake her up and leave. 

"Y/nnn!!" Asuto said, waving at me as I walked over to them. Anna, Asuto, and Nosaka were standing infront of me, all ready to get going. We decided to go to a shopping centre and buy some souvenirs.

"Okay, let's spilt up, me and Anna will go to this side of the shopping centre and you and Asuto can go to that side of the centre." Nosaka said. 

"Wouldn't it be better if me and Anna went together and you and Asuto went together?" I suggested. Nosaka completely ignored my question and I could feel that same feeling I felt in my stomach from earlier. 

"Is everyone okay with that?" Nosaka said, referring back to his question.

Everyone nodded in agreement and we spilt up. I felt a bit jealous, Anna got to spend some alone time with Nosaka as always. 

"Are you okay?" The boy beside me asked, waving a hand infront of my face. I looked over at him and nodded. "Don't lie, you're literally frowning." He pointed to the frown on my face. I quickly turned it into a smile and shook my head. He continued to pester me, asking me to tell the truth, and soon I gave in. I sighed and looked away from him.

"Do you think Nosaka likes me?" I asked. Asuto looked confused. "Likes me as in wants me to be his girlfriend." 

"Ohh! Of course, you two would make a good couple. You guys act like a couple too, he gave you his sweater a year ago and you're wearing it right now!" Asuto pointed out. I chuckled and played with the sleeve of my sweater.

"He's been ignoring me a lot lately.."

"Is that why you're sad?" 

"I wouldn't say I'm sad, maybe just confused. I don't understand why he's being like this." I replied, looking at Asuto.

"I'm sure he's not ignoring you for a bad reason, maybe he just wants to surprise you? Isn't that what couples do?" Asuto said. I blushed and smacked his shoulder.

"We're not a couple!" I said. Asuto slowly nodded his head mockingly and looked around. He then pointed to one of the shops.

"I know we're meant to be on this side of the shopping centre, but I really want to go to that shop!" Asuto pleaded. I nodded and we both ran over to the shop and went inside. We looked around and tried to find some things for the team and everyone back home. I picked up a cute keychain, it had my initials on it and it wasn't expensive. I found Asuto one with his initials and I bought both of them for us.I also got a bracelet for Nosaka, it was a gift for him. Asuto decided to buy some knew football boots and some snacks for the team.

"I got you a keychain, it's cute, isn't it?" I said, dangling the keychain infront of us. 

"Aww, thank you Y/n!" Asuto said as I handed it over to him. He stared at it in awe. "Did you get one for Nosaka?"

"Nope, I got him a bracelet though!" I said, handing the bag to Asuto. He looked inside of and picked up the box which had the bracelet in it. He stared at it with a smile in his face.

"If he doesn't like this, there's something wrong with him." Asuto stated. I laughed at what he said and he gave me back the bag. "You know, I think I saw him over there, why not give it to him now? I'll be waiting for you here, don't worry." He suggested. I nodded and quickly ran off in search for a pink haired boy. 

Soon I gave up and sat down on a nearby bench, sighing. That's when I noticed him. He was with Anna, gosh, I had completely forgotten she was with him. I also noticed something else, she was wearing his sweater. His favourite one, to be exact. He'd never lend me that one because he was scared that I'd ruin it. I frowned at the sight infront of me. Anna reached her hand out for Nosaka's ones, and they intertwined their hands, swinging them about. I had felt many unusual emotions at that moment. Was I angry? Scared? Upset? Jealous? I couldn't tell. I just held my stomach and began to run back to Asuto, holding in my tears. I wanted to cry so bad, but imagine seeing a foreigner cry in the middle of a shopping centre. I'd assume their lost and help them out, and I am most certainly not lost. Soon I bumped into Asuto, who looked concerned.

"Y/n are you okay?—" I began to burst out in tears and hugged his arm. He was still quite concerned and rubbed my back, waiting for me to calm down. Eventually I did and he bought me some water to drink. I thanked him and drank it. "What happened that made you cry that bad?" He asked. A small smile appeared on my face, he was such a caring friend.

"He gave her his sweater, his favourite one." I said quietly. "They held hands and swung them like they were one of those cute couples.." 

"Y/n.." 

"I give up. He's never gonna like me." I felt the tears coming back to my eyes again, I slowly closed them and rested my head on Asuto's shoulder. I continued to tell him about how I felt.

——————————————————

You see, I personally don't like the outcome of this one-shot, but I rewrote it three different times with different plots and then I remembered it was the 3rd of December and I just decided to base it off of the song heather. Tbh, I don't even think this is an angst 😭😭  sorry that it came out bad <33 In the future I'll try to rewrite it!!

-s4mmy1