ɴᴏᴛᴇs - ᴋɪʏᴀᴍᴀ ʜɪʀᴏᴛᴏ

No one's POV

The h/c-haired girl sat on the bench, observing everyone. Their match with England was coming up soon, so everyone was training really hard. Y/n was focused on one boy in particular. She had liked him ever since he had joined Inazuma Japan. He wasn't an enemy to her anymore, he was a friend. She was glad that Hiroto and her had a good relationship with each other, but lately Hiroto had stopped talking to her. She didn't understand why, but didn't bother thinking about it too much. 

"Y/n!" Haruna shouted, snapping her fingers infront of Y/n's face. She snapped out of her daze and looked up at Haruna, grinning.

"Sorry~" She said. Haruna smirked. The blue-haired girl sat beside her on the bench.

"Looking at Hiroto again, are we?" Haruna said, poking Y/n's shoulder. Y/n blushed. 

"No.." She said, looking away.

"Oh, so you would mind if I told Hiroto to come over here and—"

"OKAY, OKAY I WAS!" Y/n shouted, standing up and waving her hands infront of her chest. She slowly turned her head when she realised the whole team had heard her.

"This is why I say Y/n needs a therapist." Kogure mutters, rolling his eyes. Y/n quickly hid behind Haruna, pushing her forwards. She was hoping the team would continue to play, but they didn't. 

"Y/n, please could you help me hand out the bottles?" Aki asked, giving a closed eye smile. Y/n sighed and nodded, taking a few. She handed them out nicely, but threw one at Kogure, since she had heard what he said. It hit the poor boy's face and he started to whine about it.

"I really hate that kid." Y/n sighed. She then looked around for Hiroto, but he was nowhere to be seen.

After a while, everyone at dinner and headed off to bed. Y/n went into her room and collapsed onto the bed. She heard a paper fall onto the floor and sat up. The girl picked up the small paper and opened it.

'Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?'

Y/n read it aloud and sighed. This was the fifth time this week. It was sweet, but she was dying to know who sent that to her. She wanted to know so that she could try move on. Y/n hoped it wasn't Kogure playing another prank on her. One time, he pretend someone wanted to be her Valentine and that he was their little messenger. Once she found out it was a prank, Kogure had been almost suffocated with a pillow, of course Fuyuka stopped the two from fighting before one of them could die. Y/n doubts it's a prank though, since she had been receiving these notes for five days straight. If it was Kogure playing a prank on her, he would've told her by now. 

Y/n stood up and placed it on the desk, with the other notes she had received. 

"I should tell the girls about this.." Y/n muttered. She went around to all of the girls rooms and asked them to come over to hers. Once they were all in Y/n's room, Y/n handed them the notes.

"I don't know who they're from but, I keep receiving them and I really want to know who it is so I was thinking you guys could help me?" Y/n said. Haruna smirked and sat down on Y/n's bed.

"Seems like you've got a secret admirer~" She said. Y/n blushed and looked at the floor.

"Have you seen anyone enter your room lately?" Aki asked. Y/n shook her head.

"Is it Kogure playing a prank on you?" Fuyuka asked.

"If he is, I'll rip his hair out." Haruna said, rolling her eyes.

"I doubt it's him, if it was, he would've told me by now." Y/n stated, waving a note around.

"True.." Aki mumbled, placing a finger under her chin.