"I just had a really bad fever, that's why I haven't gone to school. But I'm all good now, please don't worry about me." Jungwon replied with a gentle smile.

Jungwon's a really good liar, however, if there's anyone who can see through the lies, it's Minji.

"We both know you didn't have a fever. Why were you gone? It was because of me, isn't it?" Minji asked. She clearly knew that Jungwon had some sort of admiration for her, whether it be a happy crush or an actual feeling of love for her.

He sighed. Obviously there was no point in hiding the real reason from her. "Why'd you end up with him? What good has he even done to you? Haven't I done more for you than he has?"

Minji was obviously taken aback by the question. She expected the first question, but not the last one. She had absolutely no idea where this was coming from. "What do you mean?" She asked, genuinely confused.

She had no idea of all the things Jungwon did for her. Of course she had no idea about how much he protected her from Katsumi back then. If only she knew, then maybe she'd be forever indebted to him, and show her gratitude by reciprocating the feelings. Jungwon could tell her all that, but even he knew that it would sound like a far stretch. So, he just decided to change the issue.

"He's not even good for you. If you continue to be with him, he's going to end up putting you in danger, or worse, he'll hurt you himself."

Of course, no girlfriend would want to hear someone talk about their boyfriend like that. "Heeseung and I have known each other for a long time. Long enough to know what he's like. We have been through much more than you know, so please stop with this nonsense." She was obviously offended by all the things Jungwon said. It was hurtful, and it didn't even make sense. Moreover, it was out of character for Jungwon to say something like that.

"I would appreciate it if you could respect him, and the fact that he and I are together. Please stop acting like this and maybe, just maybe, we can still stay as friends." she said, taking her bag and leaving.

Jungwon scoffed, annoyed at how she just acted towards him. He was angry. How could she do that to him? After all he's done, after all he's been through - how could she not choose to be with him?

He looked at her with piercing eyes as she left, his thoughts going from "I want to be with you" to " I will have you".

He stormed off shortly after, leaving the campus in rage. He kept walking and walking. At first, it looked like he was wandering all over the place, but he did have a destination. Just a few blocks away from the park near the campus, there was an abandoned church. So old and deserted to the point that the wooden panels were creaking with every step he took going further inside, and the interior was filled with cobwebs and dust from floor to ceiling. Even the flowers and grass outside don't grow anymore. Jungwon took off the jacket hood he put over his head earlier, looking up to see three people on the elevated platform at the middle of the hallowed building.

"You should be less inconspicuous. We almost didn't recognize you with that hood over your face. A few seconds later and I would have already slashed your throat. Or Haku would have sung you a lullaby and make you bash your head against the wall."

It was Katsumi. She had her arms crossed as she stepped out from the shadows. Haku followed right behind her, dragging with what seems to be an unconscious boy, chained up. It was Levi.

"Boss, can you please just make him one with us again? It's so hard having to fight him all the time whenever he gets out of the chains." Haku said, squeezing the back of his shoulder.

"You left this idiot of a puppet on his own for too long to the point that he gained his own consciousness. Your first kiss with him clearly wasn't enough to keep him under your control, so you had to use me to deal with him. Stop wasting time and-" Katsumi was cut off as Jungwon shushed her.

"You know, whether I'm with you or against you, you're really annoying. You also seem like you have your own consciousness now, speaking back to the person who brought you back to life. Should I just take away your consciousness and make you a complete puppet too just like our sweet little Levi?" Jungwon spoke softly yet menacingly, his tone clearly showing who is in authority, to which Katsumi replied with an eye roll.

Jungwon crouched to Levi's level anc caressed his face, staring at the bruised face of the unconscious kid. He slowly lifted Levi's chin, giving him yet another kiss on the lips.

"Clearly love and kindness won't win her over." Jungwon spoke as he watched Levi slowly open his eyes.

Their eyes all glowed crimson red. Katsumi, Haku, Levi, and Jungwon. The Succubus, Siren, Hunter, and Puppeteer.

Four different people with four different faces - all suddenly looked like one person through the reflection of a broken mirror nearby.

They all had Jungwon's face.

"I should start using force. We should just start using force."