Airu leaving for Rajasthan (Pt.2)

Start from the beginning

They never hit me Or bad mouthed me because I was the reason they got their share of the property but they would lock me in the dark room for small mistakes and ignore my request for certain things but my older brother always lend me some money. I haven't spoken to him since I met nosy 2 months ago because he eloped with a girl he loved but our parents didn't approve of her so now I have no contact of him.

Our parents were super mad at him so they tried to take their anger out on me by trying to set me up with their friends sin for the 7th time but after my refusal they asked me to get out of their house and I couldn't be anymore happy. When I found my apartment I realized that I have to start living for my self and the first step to that was to cure my nyctophobia and by destiny I guess I booked an appointment with nosy and I am so happy that I did because I don't know who else would be able to cure me better than him.

Speaking of him I came out of my world of thoughts and called him to ask if he reached his place safely. I am very worried for him because he is not habitual to media following him everywhere asking questions about his personal life and being blinded by flashes. I want him to live freely like he used to before we started dating and I am trying my very best to make that happen. Nosy knew what he was getting himself into when he asked me to be his girlfriend yet he still chose me over the risk of his safety.

I called him a few times but he didn't pickup my call so I left him a message and moved to board my flight. After a 1 hour flight we had landed in jaipur it was already sometime past midnight and there were no paparazzi. So we quickly got into our cars and reached our hotel.

I was looking like a dead zombie walking around the corridor of the hotel. I was soo tired that I didn't even wait with the others for a few pictures. I escaped as soon as my key card was placed into my hand. As soon as I reached my hotel room I slumped on the bed. I slightly bounced back because the bed was tooooooo comfy. I almost fell asleep but then my phone rang it was a video call from nosy. All my sleep flew out of the closed window of the room. I picked up the call with what seemed to be the biggest smile on my face. He looked so sleepy like a little baby.

S - heyyyyyyy

S - heyyyyyyy

V - hiii

S - why are you up so early?

V - I had a nightmare because you are not with
      me here

S - I am gonna come back soon

V - I know airu but these are very common for
      me

S - Try going back to sleep

V - can't I will again have nightmares

S - are you having them since a long time

V - kind off yeah but that's because I was
      always alone

S - and when we're you going to tell me that

V - I told you na in that letter that I was about to
      fall into depression but you came and now I
      am healing.

S - you should have told me about your
      nightmares na nosy I wouldn't have come to
      this fashion show.

V - it's fine airu they are not that severe

S - what do you mean not that severe being a
      psychologist how dare you not take care of
      your own mental health.

V - airu trust me I am a doctor and I know that
      they are not those severe.

S - woh sab mujhe nahi pata tum kal hi kisi
      ache psychologist ke paas jaa rahe ho

V - Madam delhi ka best psychologist mai hi hu

S - oh achha?

V - after your dad of course

S - woh mere dad nahi hai nosy

V - oh ha sorry

S - it's ok but tum phir bhi unke pass as a
      patient jaoge

V - Airu iski koi zarurat nahi hai mai thik hu

S - hello? Kya? Mujhe kuch sunai nahi de raha!!

V - airu natak mat karo tum bohot buri actress
      ho

S - hello? Hello? Nosy I guess yaha network nahi
      hai mai kal tumhari appointment ke baad
      call karti hu

V - 5 star hotels mei kabse network ke problem
      hone lage.

S - bye nosy!!!!!!!!

I hung up before he could even say anything. I texted rishi to book an appointment with Mr sameer mehta for nosy and then I got changed in my sleep wear. I checked the time and my wrist watch showed 3:56 am. So I slept as soon as my head touch the pillow again.

______________

Ok that's it for now
Comment and tell me how was the chapter
Bbyeeee
I love you guys