Moving In {Part 1}

*Vivaan's pov *

I woke up with my alarm screaming it's guts out begging me to wake up. I looked at airu who slept like a little baby with a slight pout on her face because her sleep was mildly disturbed by my alarm. Giving her a last hug I slipped out of the bed. She was deep asleep so she didn't notice me getting out of bed. Today is monday which means airu has to go to Rajasthan tomorrow. She said she would shift with me today. I was very very nervous while asking her to move in with me .

I brushed my teeth and went down to make breakfast when she walked into the kitchen still half asleep almost stubbing her small toe with the kitchen island. She still had the blanket wrapped around her . She sat on the chairs of the dining table and fell asleep again. "Good morning airu" I said and she hummed before snoring a little. I made her hot chocolate and my coffee with upma for breakfast fast. I woke her up and shooed her to the bathroom to brush her teeth. It was not very hard as I had thought it would be .

She came back in a few minutes this time fully awake maybe she washed her face. "I should leave soon I need to pack clothes for here as well as for that fashion week " She whined before licking the hot chocolate moustache that had formed around her lips . I chuckled "well this is what adult life looks like we never have time to chill like we would during childhood". " Yeah right but I am still sleepy" She said and was about to keep her head back on the table to sleep when I said "oh I thought you would like to have shawrma from that food stall".

My sentence did the work and she ran from the table waddling like a penguin. I cleaned up the kitchen and went to the room to hear the shower running that means she is taking a bath. I took my clothes and went to the other bathroom to have a bath and get ready. I came out after half and hour all ready for going to hospital to find all my couch pillows to be on the floor . "What are you doing airu" I asked her. "Searching for my car keys " She said. "They are on the dining table " I reminded her. "Oh yeah" She gave a sheepy smile  before going to the dining table and getting her keys.

I started to pick up the pillows and she arranged them back on the couch. "Ok bye now I am going to get my clothes" She said and almost left when I had to stop her again and hand her an extra pair of house keys otherwise she would have been locked outside. She left after squeezing me in a tight hug and now I am alone again driving on a partially empty highway which is a shortcut rout to my hospital. Reaching at my Usual time I marked my attendance in the register and moved to the cafeteria to have another cup of coffee to refresh myself from the drowsiness.

"Hi bro" Somebody slapped the back of my head and by someone I meant Neha. "Oh hey we need to talk" I told her as we settled down on one of the tables in the cafeteria. "Mia called me 2 days ago and told me that you told her I like her" I asked her. "Yes I did tell her that" She said "Did I ever say that I am I'm love with her ? " I said. "No but the way you respect her clearly showed how much you like her " She said "I respect you and myra bhabhi as well does that me I am in love with you guys? " I said. "No but Mia is special isn't she? " She said.

"No she is not. She said that she want airu out of her way before she comes to get me. Ab ye jo tum dono ne raita felaya hai na usse sameto warna mujhe khud sametna padega and trust me that won't be good" I warned her and left the cafeteria with my almost empty cup of coffee. I entered my cabin after being informed by the ward boy that my first patient of today is here.

My first patient for today is Kimaya

My first patient for today is Kimaya. She is a little girl only 8 years old. Recently her parents went through a nasty divorce which had caused her to slip into depression at such a young age. "Hello doctor" She said as she walked in with her grandma. She looks a little different I last saw her almost 2 months ago. "Hello kimi did you do what I told you to? " I asked her. "Yes me and grandma planted yellow, white and pink roses and lillies i bought some for you " She excitedly removed some flowers from her bag and kept them on my table.

We talked for a long time after that and she kept on telling me how she finds plants so fascinating and how she likes to go to gardens with her grandparents. Her grandma kept smiling at us and when it was time to wind up the appointment her grandma said "are you in love beta? " I was a little surprised but she is an old lady and she has probably seen the world more than me so she might have guessed.

"Yaa aunty but how do you know " I asked while writting my today's review of kimaya's session. "This time there is more of a ...........what do you people say oh haa positive vibes coming from you and i remember the last time i came you were seeming a little tiered of life but now you seem like you look forward to every sunrise and sunset. It looks like you are willing to go home now  and " She was saying something more but kimaya interrupted her "nani bandage nikal gayi " Kimi complained as she tired to put it back onto the little cut.

"Kya hua kaise lag gayi? " I asked and she said that she slipped on the stairs on her way her and some girl helped her. "Sir Samaira madam ayi hai" My ward boy told me peeking through the little gap in the door. "Haa bhej do andar" I said and soon kimi and her grandma stood up to leave. I stood up with them and escorted them till the hall ways where they met my airu apparently she was the one who had helped kimi when she slipped.

After bidding them byee me and airu came to my cabin and settled on the sofa. "Airu it's not lunch time yet" I reminded her "haa i know isliye mai appointment leke aayi hu" She replied smugly and snuggle more into my shoulder. "Clothes rakh diye ghar pe? " I asked. "Haa rakh diye ab Rajasthan se aake laga dungi cupboard mei. Mujhe airport tak chodne aoge raat ko? " She asked and i said yes.
We remained peacefully silent after that for a few minutes until she spoke " Mia mili thi neeche bol rahi thi tumse dur rehne" Airu said and i groaned in irritation can mia be anymore annoying.

"Aur boli ke yaha everyone likes me yoh mai boli ke i have multiple identity disorder and none of them like you. " She went on describing how she and mia had a sarcasm war in the middle of a hospital corridor. " I'll miss you airu " I told her squeezing her palm in my hand. "I'll miss you too but i promise I'll be back by Friday then we will cuddle and spend the weekend with the kids " She promised me. Let's hope this week passes soon.

★★★★★★★★★

Sorry for the delay dear readers. I was busy with college and didn't have much time to write.

Nor do I have anything more to say so byeeee