sassy airu but also scared

(Samaira's pov)

**Time skip to 6th feb**
**Place - Ikea Delhi**

I am in Ikea right now to shop for some furniture . The last month has been very nice to me , I got a lot of orders and now i am able to open my very first outlet . At first i wanted to open it in a mall but then I came across a shop owner who was willing to let me rent their shop . The shop had a good location so i agreed .

It is a single showroom . It's not very big but big enough for my first outlet . The rent is decent so i am opening my first outlet here . This thing has kept me very busy for the past 3 weeks and encounters with nosy were absolutly nill which pissed him off and he is not talking to me now .

I was walking in the 'decor' section searching for some accent peices to decorate our lounge area when somebody called me from behind "excuse me miss are you Samaira Mehta?" I turned around to see a girl nearly 18 years old with a baby face and nerdy glasses .

"Yes it's me" i replied to her and her face lit up like a diya on diwali . She hugged me out of nowhere startling me for a second but i wrapped my arms around her anyways . "I am your biggest fan ma'am i heard you are hiring people for the production process. May i ask why i mean beacause you never did so in the last 6 years of your buisness?" She asked . "We are opening our first outlet and i need more people to help with the production . I have 2 workers and i need 3 more " i replied to her .

"Can i qualify for it . I am 18" she asked .
"There is going to be an interview for it tommorow i would appreciate if you could come to the adress given on the app and i could interview you" i told her and proceded to buy the table lamps but she again came behind me .

"Ma'am when is the customised bouquet for valentines scheme going to come up ? My dad wanted to buy one for my mom" she asked me and i mentally slapped my forehead . Shit i forgot about that scheme . I turned to her and smiled at her "it will be up by tonight we have actually had some technical issues" .

Then she left and i finished purchasing my stuff and went to the store . My workers were arranging the front part of the store. I gave them the accent peices and told all 4 of them to be in the front and went back to store room to arrange it as per my wish .

Let me tell you this place is huge . It's 4pm right now let's starts with the skin care section . It took me 2 hours and by 6pm i was done arranging it . It looked like this . It turned out better than i expected .

I moved to the other side and completed the rest of the things

I moved to the other side and completed the rest of the things . It was 8pm by now . I came back to the front of the store and found most of the work is done . The opening is on valentines day . I told my workers that i would stay till late and that they should leave .

2 of them left but one boy daksh stayed . He is a real leech , he is just 20 years old and in the past 5 months that he has been working for me he has asked me almost 100 times for a date and almost 20 times to be his girlfriend .