Owe what you missed me or something! Erin asked licking his lips.

I was just thinking about that kiss you gave me yesterday.

Well it's more from where that came from. He smiled.

It sure is! I said excitedly.

Ma, this is my fiancé I was telling you about! He said opening the front door.

Hi. It's nice to meet you! I smiled.

You are so beautiful! Erieee you got you a keeper huh! She said smiling getting out the car and shook my hand.

Yeah I do! He said smiling wrapping his arm around me.
"I should snipe this nigga mama right in her fuckin dome" Carter said fake gagging in my ear.

So how far is the drive? I asked with a smile to
Make conversation.

We have a slight change of plans! Erin said smiling. "We are gonna drop her off at the airport than we are taking a drive!" He smiled.

Okay that sounds good! She got back in the car and so did he. I got in the back seat and I felt like a child. He pulled off and headed to the expressway. This car ride was eating me alive and my stomach was turning. They was singing to each other and shit. He was a complete mamas boy.

Ms Asia! I can't wait for you two to come visit next month we can get to know each other so well. His mom said smiling as she was getting out the car.

"That nigga gone be dead today, that's why I love tomorrow! Or whatever the fuck Glorilla said!" Carter sang in my ear sarcastically as the sound of his gun cocked back sounded off.

We coming next month? I asked getting out.

Oh yeah bae I didn't tell you yet just in case we had a meeting with the boards or something.

Oh okay! Well it was nice to meet you! I smiled. "Girl you know damn well it ain't nice to meet that old shribbled up ugly ass blades headed mannish looking ahhh I need chocolate head ass fuckin lady!" Carter said suckin his teeth. I think he forgot that I can hear him.

Come on ma let me walk you in. He smiled hugging her grabbing her bags. I got in the car in the front and waited for them to be out of sight.

CARTER! I yelled laughing.

Oh Shìt yes baby?! He said shocked.

Shut the fuck up in my fuckin ear please I'm trying not to fuckin laugh you talk to much.

Damn bae I'm high as hell I forgot you can hear me! He said laughing. "He coming back out be quiet!"

Hope she has a safe ride home! I smiled as he got back in the car.

She will! Now it's time for us! He said smiling hard as fuck.

Mmm us!
"Oweeee I can't wait to kill this bitch ass nigga, really think he with my bitch doe and yall call me delusional!
Nigga you bullied her into a relationship! You is delusional! Some dude said laughing.
I did not. I told her she my girlfriend she said no I fucked her now she my wife! On Jesus Devonte Christ that's what happened! True shit!"
I can't believe these niggas was having a whole conversation in my ear.