Dylan did what?!

"Ugh what time is it now.."

I rubbed my eyes and stretched....when I remembered about what happened last night.

Alexis focus. You are no longer Dylan's girlfriend, you are just an ordinary girl and a full time fangirl. Nothing else.

I told myself and got out of the bed, sadly, I still had school and I was kinda late but I had already given up on going go school on time.

When I reached school, I was thinking about not having fangirls following me EVERYWHERE and I could just continue amd be that quiet girl in school.

When I got out of my mum's car, I was shocked to see a group of girls waving to me.

Omg shit....these fangirls still don't know I'm not Dylan's girlfriend anymore...ugh...

I walked towards the school door and they were all gathering around me and still asking the same question. I told them I wasn't sayin anything but they still wouldn't leave. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"CAN YOU ALL JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. IM NOT DYLAN O'BRIEN'S GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE. IM NOT RELATED TO HIM IN ANYWAY NOW SO WOULD U ALL JUST PLEASE. PLEASE FUCK OFF?"

I finally said it. I had too. Surprisingly, they were all REALLY happy as they started saying that since I broke up with Dylan, they might have a chance. Idk why but some of they still asked for his number and said since I broke up with him, might as well give them Dylan's number so that they have a chance. They even scold me for being stupid and selfish for breaking up with Dylan.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker to take my books. Finally, the one time where they weren't pestering me.

I checked my phone just before the bell rang and Dylan sent me a message.

"Alexis, I've been thinking about what you said and I have to agree with you... I really love you but if you really aren't happy being with me, I guess I should leave you alone yeah?"

"Dylan, it's not that I'm not happy being with you, in fact I love being with you because everytime I'm with you, I feel happy and safe but it's just your fans... I know how much they mean to you and thats why I don't want to be the barrier.."

The school bell rang and I grabbed my books and head to my next class. Great, how the hell am I gonna focus with Dylan all up in my mind.

I tried my best to stop thinking about him until the lesson finally ended. After all that boring shit, I headed home as fast as I could and ran to my room.

Omg I hate myself now. I can't get Dylan out of my head.

I had to do something to distract myself. I on my laptip and went on youtube to watch tons of youtube videos.

Out of nowhere, my phone vibrated like crazy, just like how it was when everyone knew abt me and Dylan but this time it was different. So soo much different.

I quickly picked up my phone to see what was going on. I received tweets like" Alexis, give Dylan a chance!", "Alexis, Dylan really likes you!" & " Alexis, please forgive Dylan, it wasn't his fault!"

My mind was filled with question marks and I quickly went to Dylan's twitter to see what was going on.

I had the shock of my life.

Dylan tweeted:

Hey there lovelies...Just wanted to tell you guys that I just lost the love of my life... I really liked Alexis a lot.I'm not gonna give up on her. Im gonna try my best and win her back.

He tweeted again:

Can I just request something from you guys? I'm really sorry but when me and Alexis go out, could u all please give us our own space? Now I really hope Alexis can forgive me...

Next tweet:

Alexis feels left out when I entertain you guys, she feels like a barrier in between me and you and thats why we aren't together now.. I hope you guys understand...

Final tweet:

If you guys do understand please favourite this tweet so I know... Ugh I really love Alexis.. Alexis, if you are reading this now, can you please forgive me?
-
Enjoying the story so far? Please rate,follow and comment!
-
Rightful credits to meh!
-
Words like this:Alexis thoughts
Words like this:Narrator
Words like this: Authors thoughts(me!)