The whole world knows about us.

Same morning. Same day. Same rountine. Same fangirls. Same. Argh.

     But on this particular day, my whole world was turned upside down.

     I opened the door to my house, walked in, placed the keys on the table and headed for my room. I fell onto my bed. Man, I love my bed so much. Then I decided to do my homework as I wanted to get it out of the way, giving me time to talk with Dylan more.

    I plugged my earpiece into my phone then to my ears. I took at all the homework I had and set it up. I was enjoying myself with the song Why Try by Ariana when my phone vibrated. I ignored it but it continue to vibrate. After a few mins, it didn't just vibrate once, it was constantly vibrating. I got so pissed that I picked up my phone and checked who was calling me.

     To my surprise, it wasn't a call, it was the notifications from EVERYWHERE! This time was different from last time. This one was so much more. SOOO MUCH DIFFERENT. I quickly opened up one of the dm's from a random person and it said: Are you really Dylan O'Brien's girlfriend?

     I opened another one and it said: Omg girl you are soo darn lucky to have Dylan as your boyfriend!

     Wait what? I didn't know Dylan told everyone! I thought he said that we won't tell anyone except our family members about our relationship?

     I immediately texted Dylan to find out what exactly happened, and his reply was the cutest thing ever.

     Dylan: Oh heyy babe, sorry, I thought that you will be okay with it... We have been dating for quite some time and I really like you! I feel like it's time to tell the world about it. I'm the luckiest guy right now and I want everyone to know why. I want them to know you are my girlfriend because you are that amazing! Hope you are okay with it?

     That was the sweetest thing anyone ever said to me! How can I not forgive him!

     Me: Omg I love you soo much! xoxo!

     Dylan: I love you too! Anyways movie at 9pm?

     Me: Sure!

     It was around 8pm and I started to get ready for my date with Dylan. I wore a floral dress with my converse and an army jacket. I didn't really have to care what I'm wearing as I knew Dylan liked me for who I was, not what I was wearing.

     As usual, Dylan would be waiting at my front door with his car. I ran out and hugged him before getting in the car.

     When we reached the movies, immediately there were fangirls running up to Dylan, wanting to take a pic with him. I got pushed to the side and stood there awkwardly...

     Is this really the life I want? Getting pushed aside everyday?

     I tried to get that thought out of my head and walked away silently to get popcorn and drinks. As I was waiting for my food, I turned around and saw Dylan trying his best to get away from his fans. It was really funny to see him like this...

     When I get the food and drinks, I walked towards Dylan and shouted,"Dylan lets'go!" Dylan took a few second to get rid off the fangirls before walking towards me. He placed his hands around my waist and took the drinks from my hands. He apologized for all that and we walked in together.

      I don't know why but I feel so angry... I don't like the feeling of getting pushed away... Is it going to happened everytime we go out?

     I decided to concentrate on the movie instead of thinking about all these. The movie was amazing and when we walked out, there were more fangirls waiting for Dylan.

    When Dylan saw them, he looked at me. I didn't want him to have a bad image infront of his fans because of me! I decided to let him entertain his fans and I told him I would be waiting for him in the car.

     Dylan went forward to entertain his fans while I walked away to the car with the unfinished popcorn in my hands. There were some fangirls congratulating me on my way to the car. It felt good but Dylan wasn't beside me...

     I sat in the car. I had so much in my head right now... Was I really happy? Dylan is an amazing guy and my long time crush but...dating him ain't as easy as it seemed...argh...

     After a few minutes, Dylan came in the car and kissed me on the cheek. Once again, he apologized for the fangirls and I just shook my head saying no worries.

     He sent me back home after that. I had school tomorrow... I wonder what will happen when everyone knows I'm dating the famous Dylan O'Brien... It bet they freak out and annoy me all they. Some might even be so jealous and hate on me... Oh myy....the stress...

     I changed into my pjs and went to bed instantly.
-
Enjoying the story so far? Please rate,follow and comment!
-
Rightful credits to meh!
-
Words like this:Alexis thoughts

Words like this:Narrator
Words like this: Authors thoughts(me!)