I'm going crazy!

"Alexis get you butt out of the house right now! We're already late!"

     "Okay, okay, I'll be there right away! Give me a few more minutes!"

     I ran out of the house, nearly dropping my bag. I hopped onto the car and my mum drove off immediately.

     "What took you so long?"

     "Sorry! I had so many things to do and I woke up late okay?"

     My mum shook her head as she continued driving. I managed to put everything in my bag in order just before we reached school.

     "Mum can you fetch me home today?" Bethany asked.

     "Sure! How about you Alexis?"

     "Nah mum, I'm good, I think I'll be hanging out with Dylan after school."

     "Ooh... I shipp!!!!OOOOTTTTPPPPPPP"

     I laughed and got out of the car with Beth. We walked through the front door and argh. Same fangirls. But wait a minute. This. This crowd seems different.....

     After looking at the crowd for a few seconds, I finally realized that the crowd was SO MUCH BIGGER than last time. The whole corridor was squeezed with people. I managed to walked through the crowd and get to my locker. The crowd ain't stopping me from class!

     There were girls asking me if Dylan and I was official and there were even guys asking me if they still had a chance with me. Everyone was squeezing me(i don't know why)and pushing each other. Argh can they just stop!!! Why do they want to know anyway. These busybodies.

     FINALLY. The bell rang and the crowd started to disappear.I sighed and walked to my history class. Some girls who were in the same class as me started walking with me, acting like they know me. No one knew me. I didn't have any friends in school because I was so shy and awkward that no one liked me and once I started dating Dylan, they all wants to hang out with me. These shallow bitches.

     I continued walking and went to find my seat and sat down. Argh. Finally some peace for me...

     But no. The gods just want to play with me. The same routine happened and they were passing papers to me asking SOOO many questions. I even got scolded!

     Since I was sitting at the back, I took out my phone and decided to talk to Dylan..... I hope he's online..please be...

     Me: Hey Dylan, omg school is driving me crazy!!! All the fangirls...

     I placed my phone on the table and not long after it lighted up, showing that I received a message. I immediately unlocked it to see what it was.

     Dylan: Hey babe! Aww... I'm so sorry you have to go through this! Don't worry, lunch and movies after school?

     Me: Hmm... Of course! I'm sure that will bring my spirits up! Pick me up at 2?

     Dylan: Anything for you bae

     I smiled with content. I couldn't wait to get the hell outta this school.
-
Enjoying the story so far? Please rate,follow and comment!
-
Rightful credits to meh!
-
Words like this:Alexis thoughts

Words like this:Narrator
Words like this: Authors thoughts(me!)