Layla Bint Sultan

About me:  my name is Layla my friends call me Lily because I can't pronounce my name sometimes.  I am who I am a Muslim and I am on the love life and everything about it.   I am in University to study yard hopefully I can be a good artist one day. But I also like to write and sing. Something that is not allowed in my country of origin in Saudi Arabia.    I am kind of a little bit of a rebel when it comes to my creativity and I like to be able to express myself freely as I am supposed to. I think the sun is a beautiful thing in the wind or breeze can be refreshing as well as the smell of a nice flower. I have an angelic voice is nice to hear if you don't believe me you can hear me one day when I get famous.   My family is conservative and religious.... I am more who I was meant to me... I also like to go mosque.  I like to think that the stars are out all the time they're just hiding.

[edit]

Who I'd like to meet:
Good decent people who have good in their hearts.
[edit]

General

Music: stargazing, poetry, music, drawing, painting, reading, acting, listening to music, sad music, nature, hiking, psychedelic art, make up.

Movies: sleepless in Seattle

Television: Simpsons

Books: the holy Koran, anis nin.

Heroes: Brittany spears, backstreet boys.

[edit]