Prologue

[Konoha - Kyuubi attack]

Minato was standing in front of Kyuubi along with Hiruzen, Kushina, and his three children. Hiruzen made the hand signs for a jutsu and shouted.

"{Reaper's Death Seal}"

 And following his actions he heard a booming voice.

"What do you want mortal?"

Hiruzen turned towards Minato, who, seeing his gaze started to speak.

"Please split Kyuubi into two pieces, Yin and Yang, and then seal them in my daughters"

The shinigami simply nodded as he turned to the massive fox and swung his scythe, splitting the fox in two. Then he glanced at the two children who were to be the vessels and directed the two parts to enter them. 

And as he saw ringed seals appear on the children, he turned back to Hiruzen and swung his scythe once more, claiming his soul as per the contract. Hiruzen turned to Minato as his soul was leaving his body, only speaking a few words.

"Minato, protect the village."

And then, Hiruzen, the third Hokage of the hidden leaf, died. 

[5 Years Later]

Nurami who was sitting in the library reading about the different natures of chakra noticed her brother as he walked into the room, and started to search through a bookshelf of books. 

"What are ya doing?"

Naruto continued to search through the books as he responded.

"I'm trying to find the answer of a question I had about chakra control."

She raised her eyebrow.

"Why don't you just asked mom or dad?"

His hands stopped on a certain book as he pulled it out of the shelf.

"I did."

Looking up from her own book she glanced at her brother.

"What'd they say?"

He put the book in his bag as he grabbed two more books of different categories.

"They told me to look in the library." 

She nodded, thinking that her parents must have been busy, and that his question would be easily answered by one of the books. And having her curiosity resolved, she turned her attention back to her book as Naruto left the room. 

Walking through the 2nd floor corridor, Naruto arrived at the end and opened his bedroom door before walking inside. What greeted him was a very dull room with its only furniture being a small bed and a dresser. However despite the lack of accessories the room could be considered unique because of the hundreds of books and scrolls on the ground, all covered in notes that pointed out important details. 

And arriving in the center of the room he pulled out the books he had taken as the silver colored words on the cover reflected the light coming in through the window, reading 'Advanced Chakra Control', 'Cellular Structure of The Human Anatomy', and finally 'Natural Laws of Chakra Constructs'.

Quickly sifting through the pages of the books he would sometimes underline certain parts or copy diagrams onto another scroll along with the information pertaining to it. And after a few hours of work Naruto let out a yawn as he stretched his arms, as he had a rare smile on his face at his work.

Around 3 years ago Naruto discovered his lack of presence in the world, as his entire being was drowned out by his sister's popularity. Noticing this he decided to just do everything himself, seeing others as an annoyance or inconvenience. 

Along with this reevaluation came the question as to why exactly he was the way he was. He questioned why his sisters, who could do little more than walk down the stairs were held in higher regard than him. 

This question plagued him for the next few months not because of jealousy, but just pure curiosity at why his existence didn't seem to matter. And after spending some time looking for an answer, he learned it was because people thought he was less talented than his siblings, and thus, less important. 

However this revaluation only brought more questions, were his sisters really better than him? And it was because of this question that he started to search for means of strength, looking for an answer.

But just as his journey to strength began he became annoyed at the inefficiency of the system in place as he wondered why he could only use chakra with jutsu's as a medium. And as one could guess, this brought him down yet another rabbit hole as he not only spent the next two and a half years learning to perfectly control his stupidly large chakra reserves, but also read almost every possible book in konoha pertaining to the human anatomy, chakra control, and chakra nature.

And now he finally had completed his new system, which allowed him to use chakra directly without having a jutsu as a medium. 

As he was finally able to find an answer to his longest standing question. Laying down on his bed he watched the stars through his window.

Then raising his hand up into the air he willed the chakra in his body to move and transform, causing a small blue flame to appear above his hand. He smiled brightly at the dancing flames, letting it bob up and down in the air in a rhythmic pattern. Letting the blue glow light up his face as his eyes shone with a twilight radiance as he spoke.

"Humans are just a slump of irregularities, with no real cause behind most of their actions. You however are just a flame, burning brightly as you follow the known, preset, laws of the world. You, are my first real friend."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(A/n what do ya think?)