CHAPTER I : Into Darkness

A/N : So I don't own Harry Potter (I wish I did, but I don't), also sorry if there's grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes and by the way the characters are just how I think they would be that includes, looks, personality, ages. Enjoy

Teddy's PoV

Ahh, nice and quiet, that was a good thing, I was so tiered, Auror training was harder then I thought it would be, but luckily this was my last year, I would soon ditch the title Auror-Trainee Lupin and become Auror Lupin. A

At this moment I time I was laying, fully stretched out in the Potters living room, my god-father and god-mother had gone out for a meal with most of the other Weasleys, except Percy and his wife Audrey who where in Canada visiting Audrey's family with their 2 daughters Molly (17) and Lucy (6), along with some friends from school. I didn't mind baby sitting the Potters or the Weasleys, sure they were a handful but they were the closest thing I had to family besides my Grandma.

I wasn't just looking after them I was also looking after Ali Longbottom, Scorpius Malfoy and the twin boys Lorcan and Lysander Scamander. At that thought I sat up, I looked around, nobody was there, it wasn't a huge house so they couldn't have gone far, and I would of at least heard them, trust me with the Weasley genes in them how could I not. I stood up, I looked in the kitchen, the plate with the cookies on that Vic had made before she had gone to the shops was clear, bloody rascals I didn't even have a chance to eat one, and there was no red or black haired munchkins in here. I knocked on the bathroom door, I knew they wouldn't be in there, the downstairs bathroom only had a toilet, a sink and the tiniest bathtub that even Lily (who was tiny) grew out of it by the time she was 7, so now the family used it to bath their dog Snuffles, weird name I know.

I decided to go look upstairs, the only person in Harry and Ginnys room was Snuffles who was curled up on the pillows , he was a small black and white husky, they had only gotten him a about a month ago. He didn't like it when the whole family was together, something seemed to go wrong or something seemed to get blown up, so he hides when there's to many people. "Hey Snuffles, do yeh know where the kids are?" I said in that voice that you use when you talk to dogs or babies. Snuffles lifted up his head, whimpered, then put it back down and dozed off again "well thanks anyways Snuffles" I said and I walked out the room to look in Lilys bedroom. Once again nobody was there, I looked in the room next to hers which was Als room, which was also empty. As I closed the door, it hit me, I couldn't hear them 'cause they where obviously in a sound proof room. I know what you're thinking, 'oh yeh Teddy, course they're in a sound proof room, every house / cottage has a sound proof room' well not every house has a sound proof room but this one does. But the kids aren't aloud in their and its normally locked with a spell so only Harry can open it and me when I graduate to an actual Auror. I rushed back down the hallway until I got to the door at the end, I put my hand on the door knob and turned it, it opened, Oh No this isn't good! I climbed the narrow stairs that lead to the attic as fast as I could. There they were Fred, James, Albus, Lily, Roxy, Domonique, Louis, Rose, Hugo, Lorcan, Lysander, Scorpius and Ali all of them huddled around in the middle of the room holding something that looked like a gold chain, if that's what I think it is ... I lunged forwards, just as James accidently turned a tiny little dial, they started spinning at the same time my hand touched the locket - like thing and we all spun off into darkness.

-- Time over lapse (this happens before/while Teddys PoV) --

Albus PoV

Me, Rose, Scorpius Domonique and Ali decided to go look for Fred, Louis and James. They had wondered off about fifteen minutes ago, we had been in the living room watching the Disney movie Ariel, Lily and Roxy had chose it but literally ten minutes in they both buggared off outside with Hugo, Lorcan and Lysander "They're not outside, are they down here?" Ali said, coming in through the back door with Domonique, "no we looked nothing upstairs either" I said. Rose looked at me, she looked worried "yeh don't think, I mean Uncle Harry was in his study before ... " "No they wouldn't be that stupid" Domonique said, "we should probably go have a look, just in case, dad said there's loads of dangerous stuff up there, and the three with dangerous stuff and classified notes..." I didn't even finish the sentence, I shuddered to think what would happen.