Larryxreader

✨⭐️Acid delivery⭐️✨

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★[larry x reader] <warning use of drugs> ☻

[larry x reader] <warning use of drugs> ☻

*you sat upstairs in the bathroom of your friends high school reunion, you weren't the most popular person in the class and was seen as an outcast. It didn't bother you though as you sat on the side of the bath, hitting your vape. 'Wow this place has really gone to shit' you thought as you hear music from down stairs being accompanied by teens doing shots. You hear the door unclick as a lamp walks in and looks at you.*

Y/n's POv:
Holy shit am I high? Why is there a lamp stearin at me? "Why are you in the bathroom by yourself?" The lamp said, in response I shrugged my shoulders and said "I'm not liked by the others" The lamp stares at you understanding how you feel, he sat on the bath next to you "I know how you feel, I'm not liked by my "friends", it's hard being the odd sheep" you hit your vape again and sigh as you ask the lamp if he smokes. "Nah I don't smoke or vape but I do take some drugs and drink a lot" the lamp turns to you "wanna get high?" You smirk and say "sure why not, my name is y/n btw" the lamp looks at ya "nice name, I'm Larry your new personal high buddy" you giggled at the silly remark as you and Larry smoke some of the devils lettuce.

Then you got high with a lamp, in a bathroom, at you high schools reunion party.