"Hey s-stop talking!! I is still here!! I is made okay!" Damhui said in broken english.

"What the fuck was that?" Hyeji looks like she just saw a ghost when Damhui started speaking in english, while Huijin she just couldn't stop laughing the moment Damhui opened her mouth.

"What's going on here?"

"Oh look its the boyfriend- well your girlfriend here wanted to uhm how do i say this hmm she tryna speak in english but- you know what just listen to her speaking." Hyeji patted Mark's shoulder.

"Well donkey youre just wasting our time here,just say what you were gonna say now that your boyfriend is here now say it coward." Huijin snickered.

"Ugh!! Markie~ they is pully me!! I is belly made okay!!"

"Okay that's enough of you speaking in english." Mark said trying not to laugh while the 2 girls just laughed their ass off.

Mark let out a stifled laugh,"no wonder you got an F in english."

"I did not!! I got an A in english." Damhui clings onto Mark's arm.

"Yea say that to the professor who marks your paper tho." Hyeji high fived Huijin.

"Cmon Ji lets just go I can't stand the vibe here i might lose my skill to speak English It's making me crazy here." Huijin walked away with Hyeji following from the back.

"Baby! Why did you laugh!? You know i aced the exam right??" Damhui pouted.

"Yea yea you did." Damhui kissed his lips giggling.

"Okay now why were you guys late?" Haechan asked taking a bite of his fries.

Huijin and Hyeji looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"Yeah about that we don't wanna talk about it. It might haunt you for the rest of your lives."

Huijin slapped her arm laughing,"stop you're gonna make me fall. You're so evil Ji."

"What? It's the truth okay."

They ate their lunch after cracking jokes about what happened. The rest of them came a few minutes after and ate their lunch.

Mark suddenly came and sat beside Huijin as if nothing had happened between them.

Fuck you naevis for letting this happened!!

"What do you want Lee?" Huijin said eating her red bean bun.

"Uhm you?"

Huijin shoved him away from her.

"Hey!! I almost fell why did you do that?" Mark puts his hand on his chest feeling offended.

"No reason, I just wanted to do that for a long time- anyways guys imma go to the library to do my work there since i dont have any classes after lun-"

"Can i come with you?" Mark winked at her.

"Fuck off i dont need you to bother me." She flicked his forehead earning an 'ow' from him.

"Anyways you don't need to wait for me, when I'm done i'll be going somewhere ALONE." She looks at Mark smiling sarcastically.

"Tch as if i'll follow you like a lost puppy,i have a girlfriend to feed." He said leaning on the table.

"You sound like you're feeding a child dude what the hell?" Renjun said with his confused face.

"Correction jun hes feeding a freaking big cow who wouldnt understand what privacy is." Haechan snapped his fingers.