Chapter 4: Guys like you are why girls turn lesbian

Start from the beginning

"Is that anyway to answer your phone?" I ask and hear him snort.

   "Yes, it is,"

"Um, so i was wondering if i could crash at your place tonight..."

"Jeez, did your dad actually kick you out of the house?" Jerron asks in shock.

   "Jer, you know my parents. If i don't agree with them, they basically disown me. So, i just got in a fight with them and Dad told me to get out and come back when i learn to respect them," I explain.

"Sometimes i could just hit your dad. He is such a dick to you, and he treats Amy like a princess and tthen you get treated like dirt," Jerron snaps angrily.

    "I know, but i would rather him treat me like dirt than Amy that way," I reply.

"...Yeah, i guess that's true. But normal parents love all their kids,"

"I'm sure he lov.... well, i'm sure he likes me,"

  "Hunt.... You know your dad better than anyone, so maybe he does. But anyway, yes you can crash here. I'll make up the spare bed for you," Jerron says and we hang up.

Luke, Jerron, Tyler, and Will have always been there for me, ever since we were in kindergarden. They are basically like my brothers that i never had.  We alwaays look out for each other and are always there for each other. If i didn't have them, or Amy, there is no way i would have stuck around this long.

   When i get to Jerron's and walk into the house, his mom looks up from watching TV and smiles at me.

 "Hunter! What a surprise, it's good to see you here," she says and stands up, showing off her eight month prego belly.

    "Mrs. Lemons, it's good to see you too! And you don't have to stand up for my sake, sit down, you're pregnant," I tease and she shakes her head at me while grinning.

   "Oh, i'm fine. The baby's not going to magically pop out just because i stood up, dear. Um, Jerron is upstairs, i believe. We have some left over food in the kitchen. You are welcome to eat all or any of i," she says as she sits back down.

 I stroll into the kitchen and see Mr. Lemons doing to dishes, but he stops and looks up as i enter the kitchen.

 "Ah, hey, Hunter. How have you been?" He asks.

"Pretty good, just decided to crash here for the night," I say and try to say it as if it means nothing to me.

   "Hunter.... Did your dad kick you out again?" He asks and shakes his head.

"No, no i swear. It's just, i don't want to stay at home. I needed some space," I lie and even though Mr. Lemons doesn't look convinced, he lets it go.

  "Here, eat some food," he says and hands me a plate.

"Thanks..." I say and then help myself to some food.

   Jerron's family is probably the nicest family i have ever met. They always understand what happens with my parents and always let me stay here whenever i want or need.

"Oh, hey, Hunt, i didn't realize you were here yet," Jerron says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Yeah, and your parents said to help myself to food. So, that's what i'm doing," I reply with a grin.

  "Sounds like somethiing my parents would do," Jerron replies.

After i finish eating, we head up to Jerron's room and i plop down on his bed and he sits on his beanie chair.

 "So.... Why did you get home so late?" He asks.

"How did you know i did?" I ask.

"Hunt, that's the main reason why your dad kicks you out of the house," Jerrron replies.

 "Yeah.. I guess it is. But i was driving home when i saw Raya's junker car sitting on the side of the road and her looking in the hood.

  "... Really? And she let you give her a ride home?" He asks and i smirk.

"Barely, we traded insults for a while before she finally got in my car, probably because it was pooring rain outside and she was drenched," I say.

   "Well, that has to be a step in the right direction,"

"Maybe... But this is going to be the hardest bet i have ever made,"

THANKS FOR READING!! WHAT DID YOU THINK? VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, LIKE

THANKS LOVELIES

-becka