Fifth Chapter: Late Night Drive

Start from the beginning

"Alright be stupid end up like your other sister that sleeps with different men every night don't say I never told you so!" Katrina said as she walked herself to her car to leave.

"Really!? what the hell does that have to do with me." Navy says as she stared at her leaving the premises.

***

"Hey Navy may I come In?" Courtney said standing by her door.

Navy nodded as she turns to see what she wanted this better be good.

Navy sighed and took her a sip of some water before sitting it back where It was while she turned her head to look over at Courtney reading her journal.

"So how did it go was you like....Ahh yes right there, daddy Devante!" Courtney said describing how she will act when making love to Devante.

Navy didn't really think that was funny and she would never call another man Daddy.

"Hell no!" Navy said shaking her head.

Courtney looked back at her and laughed thinking something had to happen by checking out her neck.

"Oh really then what's that hickey doing on your neck?" Courtney says while knowing she was lying.

"Look can we drop it already I'm tired and I want to go to bed" Navy said as Courtney couldn't stop talking smack.

"Um what happen I know you didn't just give him some that quick" Courtney said not giving it a break.

"Well we did nothing you happy now" Navy said as she wanted to lay down.

"Girl I know that face besides you might not know this but last year me and Dalvin was dating pretty heavy In school" Courtney said as Navy eyes got all big.

"What you mean y'all two dated before?" Navy said looking curious.

"Yeah Devante don't know this but when his brother use to go to work he used to sneak me In his bedroom but nothing ever happened we just was just friends at that time" Courtney said as Navy stopped her.

"Oh what the hell so Dalvin dated my sister that's crazy" Navy said as she couldn't believe It.

"I told you I got secrets" Courtney said smirking.

"Oh I can tell just wait until I tell Devante he going to be so surprise" Navy says as Courtney didn't want that too get that out.

"No don't say nothing to Devante" Courtney said ongoing "Keep it a secret"

"Okay I won't say anything then" Navy said as she wonder why she couldn't tell Devante.

"Thank you" Courtney said in relief.

Navy looked back at her and half smiled but she wanted to know the real reason why she didn't want anybody else to know.

Devante 
Charlotte, N
orth Carolina

"Aye Dalvin?! or Derek one of y'all come here" Devante said shouting there names he was shock what almost happened with him and Navy.

Dalvin came out of his room since Derek wasn't home yet he had detention after school.

"Hey why you just now getting home anyways Derek's not here he had to stay at school for detention!" Dalvin said looking still pissed at his brother Devante for what he did earlier.

"Oh so anyways you're not gonna believe what happened to me today this girl I'm seeing Is a damn super freak who wanted a nigga bad" Devante says as he saw Dalvin didn't smile not one time.

"Who Navy? why am I not surprised" Dalvin said already knowing what she wanted with his brother.

"Damn you still tripping about you riding the bus home" Devante says.

"Yes because you never did had to go do nothing Important It was all a lie to spend time with your honey wasn't It De?" Dalvin questioned him.

"It doesn't matter what I do I'm the oldest so I can do whatever" Devante said before walking away to go down the basement to write.

"What are you going to do next write about your girlfriend?" Dalvin said.

"She's not my girlfriend we just friends" Devante says slamming the basement door behind him.

Devante walked In his man cave room to write for a minute he decided to finish writing a song called "Come And Talk To Me" while his house phone began to ring taking him out of his thoughts.

He grabbed the phone and answered It not knowing who it was at first.

"Hello?" Devante says picking up the phone.

A sexy voice came in. " Hey It's me"

"Navy?" Devante said shocked after hearing who voice it was.

"Yeah. hey are you busy? If so I just call you back" Navy said about to hang up.

Devante wasn't dumb to tell her he was busy so he lied. "no, no, no. You good Navy baby"

"Oh well I didn't want nothing I just wanted to tell you what happened earlier Isn't the type of stuff I do on the regular" Navy said as Devante kind of knew this already.

"Yeah I know you ain't that crazy to be doing all that to somebody you just met" Devante said on the other end.

"Yeah right" Dalvin said not believing that shit

Devante gave him a glare while he shook his head. "Idiot"

"I'm going to act like I didn't hear that" Dalvin spoke.  

"Excuse me who a Idiot?" Navy says still on the phone.

"Huh? oh no I wasn't talking to you Navy that was meant for somebody else" Devante said rolling his eyes at Dalvin.

"Look at you getting sprung already" Dalvin said to his brother while he facepalm.

To Be Continued...

What do you think of this chapter?

How did you feel about the couple kissing In the car?

What Is Your Thoughts on Devante calling Navy a super freak?

Thoughts on Courtney dating Dalvin and don't want nobody else to know about it?

Is Courtney hiding something?