14. walk to hell

Come on guys, is my last night of freedom and I ll be walking my way to hell and you both are boring me.

Yeah, Nelson and I want us to bond, you not talking much about the mission makes me scared and saying more than a sentence makes me more scared

Nelly, I really do not know what to do, you guys know how my line of work is, and I'm better alone, but with this man, I really do not feel right. Is truly my walk to hell.

Come on. Nelson said, we will go to the beach and I just called for a reservation. Is night already, then by 12am, we will go to the club and drink then come back and rest till your meeting starts.

We all left for the beach and walking bare feet in the water helped calmed me. Around 1am, Nelson lead us to a quiet bar, I looked at him and raised my eye

I want you to have normalcy before going into your crazy life,  he smiled

I smiled back, my two bestfriends knew me so well, we went in and took a sit, I scanned the place, sue me cos in my kine of job, I can never be caught unguided. And I observed some underworld men relaxing. I just waved it off cos like Nelson said, this place really pull off normalcy feeling, so I bet they are here just to blow off. I didn't bother finding out whose men they are, so I relaxed.

Around 4pm, nelly who only accepted the bar cos of me beg us to start going so she can start early with my make up.

Yeah. Makeup, I ll be pulling off my brown eye contact with my hair dyed red while staying with Zik . I just don't want him or anybody to know what I really look like. My uncle said they will know me but I ll be the one to control what they know and not know.

As we where about to leave the bar, I felt someone staring at my back, the hairs on my nect stood up, and I turned and cursed

Fucking idiotic Zik, what the fucking hell is he doing here at this fucking hour? We locked eyes and I can see the shock on his each as I left with a lighting speed. I told nelly and Nelson I ll see them in Nelson room as I dashed out on them.

The fuck , this is not good, thank God for my hair but this is the second time he is seeing my eyes and from the shock on his face, he will definitely follow me when the shock wears off that was why I couldn't follow nelly, they will slow me down.

I rushed through the ally and notice someone following me, I took out my killing note and dropped it in three different places before vanishing.

Hahaha nah I didn't vanish as in disappear, my speed makes me special. I run like a cat without a sound. It took me 1 hour to get to Nelson's house and I got in.

You are wondering if they are home yet? Nah, I got gome before them. I packed my bags and brought out all the suppliers nelly will need and then settle down to wait for them.

I can't help myself but think of why I kept meeting Zik and of all places there?
The shock on his face means two things

Either he recall me at that party and have been looking for me  hahaha nah not possible

Or he knows me which I doubt so much, so that means the first option.  Nahhhh

Nelly bust in shouting my name and I just smiled

Nira for the love of food, don't you ever pull that stunt again with me, Nelson can tolerate you, but I don't want that to..

I gave her box of chocolates and her words hanged

Nelson burst out laughing, nelly only food will kill you, you are easily bought

I saw the devil

How Nelson shouted

When nelly asked

At the bar, before I got to the door

Dammm you both are ment for each other

I glared at nelly

Cam you start my make up please, I have 6 hours before the meeting

Yes ma, let's change your look baby nelly shouted.