Shark: "We got adorable company!"

Red: "Step on it, Wolf!"

They try driving away while the guinea pigs come together to try and smash them. As they travel through a tunnel, the guinea pigs catch up to them and pick up the car.

Piranha: "Maybe I shouldn't have called them Feathers and Whiskers!"

Murray: "Too late now!"

As they exit the tunnel, the car gets away from the guinea pigs only for a few seconds. The guinea pigs continue attempting to smash the car.

Tarantula: "When I woke up this morning, this is not where I saw the day going."

Sulley: "I don't think any of us did."

More guinea pigs try to catch the car by bursting through the bridge that the car is driving on.

Snake: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, let's dial this down a notch, huh? Besides, you'll never get him. He's too good a driver."

Skipper: "He has a point."

Nigel: "Hmm. You're right."

Marmalade: "Now that I think of it, maybe it would be better to exploit his greatest weakness."

Snake: "Exactly."

Skipper: "Why are you staring at us?"

Snake: "Wait."

Marmalade throws Skipper and Nigel throws Snake out of the helicopter. Snake hangs on to one of the landing bars while Skipper hangs on to Snake.

Wolf sees this. Marmalade was ready to step on Snake.

Sly: "No. No. NOO!!!

Wolf: "Okay, okay. You win. You can have the space rock."

Marmalade: "Good boy, Wolf."

Marmalade and Nigel command the guinea pigs to make room. Cuddles clicks a button that launches a claw to grab the rock. Wolf jumps out of the driver seat.

Wolf: "Take the wheel."

Murray jumps at the driver seat while Wolf goes back to stand on the rock.

Wolf: "Not so fast. Pull them up first, or I'll use this."

Nigel: "Is that lipstick?"

Marmalade: "Oh, come now."

Wolf reveals that the lipstick and is actually a torch that Diane had. Snake laughs seeing it.

Skipper: "Genius!"

Wolf: "Do it, or you'll lose the rock."

Marmalade looks down in anger. "If you insist. Cuddles!"

Cuddles flies the helicopter higher and over the crater.

Marmalade: "You want them? They're yours."

Nigel: "Fetch, Wolf!"

Marmalade and Nigel kick them off the helicopter's landing bar and they begin to fall.

Wolf: "Snake! Skipper! No, no, no!"

Wolf jumps back into the driver seat and speeds past the guinea pigs to catch Snake and Skipper. As he drives, Wolf sees the broken bridge up ahead and he gets an idea.

Wolf: "Guys, I know it's crazy but we're gonna jump it!"

Piranha: "Crazy? You're finally speaking my language, Chico!"

Wolf steps on it and uses the guinea pigs as a ramp to jump the bridge.

Piranha: "We're gonna make it!!"