FINAL CHAPTER

THIRD PERSON POV

Minho went on a business trip to Daegu as he was invited by one of his business partner.

During the meeting, his business partner kept suggesting ideas that is going to bring company's benifits down. Minho was already annoyed and she made him even angrier. He doesn't know why he is the only one who has to deal with this. He excused himself from the meeting and went outside for some fresh air. It felt suffocating inside. Of course his business partner was irritating enough to make the situation even worser.

He took a deep breath and looked at the sky. It looked like it will rain soon. Minho didn't even bring his car or an umbrella with him and if he stays here he will get soaked into the rain and become ill. He couldn't believe that there was a time when he used to like playing in rain but it's useless to him now.

Soon enough the big droplets of rain started dripping from the sky. He covered his head with his hands in order to not get wet but it didn't work and it won't. He instantly saw a shelter to keep himself dry and he dashed towards it.

When Minho was busy with dialling his Personal Assistant's phone, a guy, who was a little shorter than him, also went there to get sheltered from the heavy rainfall. Minho felt an unusual feeling. He felt like he knows the boy. His heart started beating so fast. He placed one of his hand over the boy's shoulder and he frozed on his spot. The boy who was standing in front of him was none other than his ex boyfriend, Han Jisung. They both stared at each other's eyes deeply. Jisung's eyes started welling up and he started running away. Not knowing where he was going.

Minho chased him until Jisung ran out of breath and collapsed on the ground. "Jisung! I know it is you! There's no point of hiding your face" Minho told the latter as he also knelt down on the ground to Jisung's level. "I still want you.."

"No! I don't want to be with you a-anymore! You c-cheated on m-me and I can't forget it!" Jisung said, his voice broke a little. His fresh tears got mixed with the raindrops. Both of them were soaked in water. Jisung's lips were quivering due to the cold sensation on his body. Minho went towards him and without wasting anymore he pulled the younger in his arms.

"I never cheated you Jisung. If I did I wouldn't have stayed single for all these 5 years!" Minho exclaimed while breaking the hug. "That day when you saw me with Chan was a misunderstanding!"

"Fine you can label it as a misunderstanding but what about that dare?" Jisung asked while pushing the older away from himself. "About that, I was dared to be your friend. Becoming your boyfriend was never a dare. The moments we shared were true. My love for you was true. My dare ended the day I became your friend. Our reletionship was true. Everything we had was true" Jisung looked dumbfounded when Minho started clearing his confusions one by one.

"Then did you lie!? Why didn't you tell me!?" He felt guilty for not letting Minho explain, not even once. "But why did Chan kiss you?" Yes, that would be a lie if he says it doesn't matter to him. It still bothers him alot.

"I was not consented! I would never cheat you!! I still love you and only you" The older stated and placed his hands on his knees. "Can we start over?" That question took Jisung off guard. He doesn't know what to answer. He was in pure shock after witnessing the older's love for him. He didn't expect it at all. "Do you really think we can?"

"Yes, we can." Minho moved closer to the younger. "Won't you hate me for being so hot headed?" Jisung stated with a sniff.

"Nah, I would never hate you!" Minho chuckled softly and pulled the younger in his embrace. The boy he craved for was with him. He felt like the happiest man ever. He connected his lips with Jisung. The taste of their salty tears were still there but that doesn't matter at this moment. Jisung felt overwhelmed but happy on time same time. The didn't say anything after that both of them stayed there in each other's embrace, foreheads resting on each other, eyes closed and with the brightest smiles on their faces.