tess-timony

Serial killer spencer x accidental murderer y/n

Could be considered angst?

Y/ns pov.
Im rudely awoken in the middle of the night by breaking glass. I quickly pick up my phone. I notice one thing right away. It's been exactly 2 years since someone broke into my house and... Its hard to even think about it.

I quietly get out of my bed and pick up anything I can use to defend myself. I pick up my old baseball bat from when I played softball as a kid. I hung it up in my bedroom as a momento.

I open my bedroom door and peek around the corner. I see the man who broke into my house 2 years ago rumaging through my things. My heart sinks into my stomach.

Before I can step back into my room, he sees me. He starts to walk towards me and I step back into my bedroom and close the door.

Times like this I wish I had locks on my doors.

He opens the door and steps inside. I hold my breath. He looks directly at me and tries to grab me. I swing the bat at him as hard as I can. He hits the floor.

He looks at me with utter terror in his eyes and puts his hands up to defend himself. I hit him again, I hear his ribs crack.

"please,  please no no I'm sorry!" He says. I hit him again, he screams. I'm glad my neighbors are far away. I hit again, his ribs crack again. He scream again, this time its quieter.

I keep hitting him. Blind rage takes over and I can't stop. I hit him again and again and again, until his face isn't recognizeable as human.

Eventually I'm able to compose myself and I immediately drop the bat. What do I do now?

Spencers pov.

I just barely finishing washing blood off my hands when I hear a frantic knock at my front door. It's 3am who could be knocking this early?

I dry my hands and make my way to the door. The knocking continues. I open the door and see y/n standing on my porch, concered in blood and shaking. Holy shit.

"y/n? Are you okay?" I ask, pulling her inside and closing the door quickly. I just hope none of my neighbors saw her.

"I don't know what came over me, I hit him once and I was going to run away, I was supposed to run away but I just couldn't stop hitting him. That bastard deserved it, I know he did but he was screaming and begging me to stop until I hit him and he just stopped but I kept hitting him and--" she starts rambling frantically.

"y/n, y/n stop, stop, stop. It's okay love, its okay. Breathe." I say, pulling her into a hug and gently stroking the back of her hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, i don't know what happened" she says. I let go of her and wipe some of the blood off of her cheek with my hand.

"its okay y/n, I understand. Come here." I lead her into the kitchen and run a rag under warm water. I gently clean the blood off of her face. She's not crying, but she is shakeing. I don't see any marks on her face.

"are you okay?" I ask.

"you aren't angry? Spencer I just killed a man" she says. She knows what I do, she knows what I've done.

"so have I y/n. It's okay, I promise you its okay." I tell her, picking up her hands and cleaning the blood off of them. "can I ask who it was?"

"the same guy who broke in when..." now I see tears starting to form in her eyes. I pul her into a another hug and she hugs me back tightly.

"you did the right thing. It's okay y/n" I say again, gently running my fingers through her hair.

"lets get you cleaned up, okay? You don't worry about anything else, I'll handle it love." I say, brushing her hair out of her face and kissing her forehead.

She nods and I grab some of my clothes that will fit her. I turn on the shower for her and take out a clean towel for her to use when she's done.

I put her clothes with my other clothes to be dealt with later.

When y/n gets out of the shower I gently tuck her into my bed and out on her favorite show.

"I'm sorry spencer. I didn't mean to be so much trouble." She says.

"Don't be, I'm glad you came over. Watch your show love." I say. I leave the room and search for my gloves.

I already have blood on my clothes from hugging y/n earlier, so I don't bother changing. I slip on my shoes and head to y/n house.

The first thing I notice is the broken window. I know y/n doesn't have an alarm system so I use my house key to go right in the front door. Most of her place is tossed.

I spend some times tidying up her living room and putting everything back in its proper place.

I walk into her bedroom and see the inttuder, or what I can only assume was the intruder. His face is completely bashed in. You can barely tell that used to be a person.

And I thought mine were rough.

I start disposing of what I can and scrubbing clean everything else. I put everything in garbage bags and take it to my old dumping ground. It's an old landfill that's mostly unused now.

I go back to her place and finish cleaning up, thankfully no blood got on anything I couldn't clean, like wood. It's all fairly easy work.

I get all my supplies together and put them back I'm my car. I go back to the house and clean up as much of the broken glass as I can. I'll have to fix the window tomorrow.

I drive back to my house and check on y/n. She's fast asleep in my bed. I pause the show and smile at her before closing the door.

I shower and change my clothes. I look at the time and see its nearly 7am. Y/n would usually be waking up around this time for work. I should call her in sick.

Dating a serial killer is much different than actually killing someone. I of all people know the first time you're responsible for someone's death its traumatic, plus she's worked everyday for the past 2 weeks with no breaks, she deserves at least one.

I pick up the phone and call her job. "hello? How may I help you?" A cherry voice answers the phone.

"hi, I'm calling for y/n l/n, she can't come into work today, she's not feeling well." I say.

"well I'm sorry to hear that. It is company policy that if someone other than an employee calls out an employee, we have to get their name for a record." She says.

"makes sense, spencer charnas." I say.

"oh her boyfriend, right! Well tell y/n I hope she feels better soon, ill find someone to cover her shift."

"will do, thank you." I say before hanging up.

I start to make her breakfast. Something simple, scrambled eggs and toast, I know she likes that. 

When I finish cooking, I put two plates out in the living room and go to wake up y/n.

She's been through a lot, I just hope this doesn't turn her into me.