🌙Chapter 10🌙

Moon's POV.

"What reason do I have to be afraid?" She said while holding a comforting warm hand to my cheek. I blushed and turned my head away. "Jesus Christ woman I give kids ptsd and even kill em if given the chance!!" She giggled pulling her hand back and to slightly cover her mouth. I glanced over to her and found that once my eyes locked on her smiling, giggling form I couldn't look away.

As if in a trance I just stood there as she calmed down, my eyes staring to wonder down her body. I didn't realize my eye and thoughts started to wonder until she spoke. "Moon? You ok?" My head snapped towards her and my eyes met her beautiful (e/c) ones. "Y-yeah I'm fine."
"Well.. you did find me so what now?" What now? .... I don't know.. I pondered for a second until a thought invaded my mind 'Kiss her'...

The thought repeated in my head over and over like a broken record player among other things that decided to weave their way into my mind. "Fuck.." I huffed out.. trying to get all of my thoughts out of my head all the while sun is yelling at me in the back of my head. "What's wrong?"
"Hm?" I looked up at her to see her concerned expression. "Nothing.. so what's your name?"
"...(y/n) (l/n), I'm the new security guard. Apparently there was an issue with you and a kid a while back so I'm here to make sure you don't do anything bad.... Well and to make sure no kids try to sneak in again." I nodded before grabbing her hand and leading her out of the play place. She looked at me with a confused look before opening her mouth again "where are we going?"
"To my room" I spoke plainly.
"What? Why? Am I even allowed up there??" I met her questions with a smirk before answering
"You are now"

I saw a tint of red spread across her cheeks and continued to drag her to my room, ignoring the protests of sun that went unheard by (y/n).