Chapter 1. 💗Meeting💗

Y/n (4) POV.

I was on the floor crying, my parents had left me at the daycare in the pizzaplex and never came to pick me up. The lights went out and I heard a sinister laugh that only scared me and made me cry more. The thing laughing came closer to me then stopped when he noticed me crying, I looked up at him while he looked puzzled and raised my small arms up making grabby hands at him. He picked me up and I help on to him crying he asked "hey, why are you here passed your bedtime?" I looked up at him and started sniffling "b-because m-m-my d-daddy and m-mama don' wove me a-anymore" her bounced me in his arms and started shushing me "I'm sure that not true little start"
"B-but-" I was cut off when he took me to his room and put me on his bed "just go to sleep I'll call ur mommy & daddy" I was still sniffing but nodded and fell asleep after he tucked me in. I woke up the next morning to sundrop lightly shaking me "hey, your parents are here to pick you up" he smiled and Picked me up and took me to where my parents were and I went home but I ended up going to the pizza plex a lot and spent my time in the daycare. I was around so often that sundrop & moondrop would offer my parents to let me stay the night and sometimes multiple nights in a row.

𝐴/𝑁

𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟.