A man laughed as the door was opened by an employee, and said, "I mean... Thank you." Three people walked through the door. "Oh... Well, that's done."

"Yeah," the woman agreed, glancing at her watch. "Half hour before last call?"

The man turned. "I can't, guys. I have to prep for tomorrow's session."

"Really?"

"You..." the other man began. "Ooh!" He chuckled.

A man grunted as he was yanked through a wall of art from behind.

The Winter Soldier burst through the hole in the wall and the man grunted.

Men grunted, groaned and spoke in Russian as the Winter Soldier killed them with a knife and gunshots rang out as they were shot.

The Winter Soldier grabbed a man by the throat and walked forward.

"Hail HYDRA," the Winter Soldier said as the man slumped to the ground.

The man who had tried to leave earlier glanced back to see the Winter Soldier. He tried unlocking the door as he muttered, "Shit."

The man's hand was shaking, and he couldn't get the key into the keyhole.

The Winter Soldier sauntered towards the man.

His breath trembled before he said, "Please." He panted and stuttered, "I didn't see anything. I didn't see anything. I didn't see anything."

The Winter Soldier shot him point blank.

---

Bucky's eyes shot open and he breathed heavily as he sat up.

---

"So, Mr. Barnes, are you still having nightmares?" Dr. Raynor asked. Bucky stared at her blankly. "James, I asked you a question. Are you still having nightmares?"

"No," Bucky replied in a deadpan tone.

"We've been doing this long enough that I can tell when you're lying. Well, you seem a little off today. Did something happen recently?"

"No." Bucky shook his head slightly.

She looked at Bucky. "You're a civilian now. With your history, the government needs to know that you're not gonna and that she's not gonna..." She balled a fist and shook it slowly. Bucky nodded, understanding. "It's a condition of your pardon. So, tell me about your most recent nightmare."

"I didn't have a nightmare."

Dr. Raynor breathed deeply, pulled out her pen and clicked it.

"Oh, come on," Bucky said. "Really? You're gonna do the notebook thing? Why? It's passive aggressive."

Dr. Raynor looked at him. "You don't talk, I write."

Bucky let out a sigh and saying, "Okay. Okay. I crossed a name off the list of amends yesterday. Don't worry. I used all your three rules. Senator Atwood."

---

Bucky jumped down from above.

---

Bucky continued. "She was a HYDRA pawn for years. Helped get her into office when I was the Winter Soldier."

---

He placed something just above the front left wheel of the car before walking away.

---

"And after HYDRA disbanded, she continued to abuse the power we gave her."

---

"Make this go away," Senator Atwood ordered. She was sitting in the car with another man. "If Congressman Lockhart wants to speak up, silence him for good."