I got out and went into my closet to get dress. I needed to get dress fast or I'll be in here riding dick.
I slipped on some black Leggins and a white long sleeve shirt and a long sweater with my Ugg slippers. I planned on being in the office all day so I wanted to be comfortable.

My phone started ringing and I just knew it was Chante calling me this early. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID. "Hello!"

GoodMorning! A deep male voice said on the other line which made me look at my phone.

Who's this?

Now you don't know my voice that's crazy! He said with a little laughter it made me smile.

GoodMorning Mr. Mitchell!

There it is! What's up you left for work yet?

No why?

Can I get you some breakfast?

I don't really eat breakfast...

Coffee?

If I say yes will you stop asking me to go on dates and stuff?

Uhhh hell naw until you let me take you on a real date!

X-Large triple triple with 2 shots of vanilla! Meet me by that school down the street from the parol building.

Ight I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Okay! I hung up the phone and went back to getting ready. I did my make up and left my hair out curly. I laid my baby hairs and sprayed myself in perfume. I clipped my gun on my hip and started getting my work stuff together to go downstairs.

I made sure Harm had all her school stuff together and Dante was making her lunch while she finished her cereal. I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

Can I get one to? Dante asked smiling.

Dante shut up! I said rolling my eyes.

So damn mean, you wasn't sayin that when I was just...

Danteeeee! I yelled cutting him off making him laugh.

Y'all need to get back together! Harmony giggled.

Harmony go get ready for school!

I am ready!

I don't see yo coat on lil girl! She huffed her breath and got up to go get her coat and shoes on.

What do you want Dante? I asked turning to him.

What you mean? I can't just see my daughter?

No you can't it's always followed by some bullshit!
So what is it?

Look I just been thinking...

Welp there it is right there that's the problem!

Is you gone let me finish?

Go head...

I was just thinking.....I'm done with all the bullshit, all these bitches! I love you and I only want you. Asia im still in love with you! I want my family!

There it is! You wasn't thinking about no family when you was out here doing me wrong!

And I'm sorry about it all baby girl you know that. But I'm dead ass serious Asia I love you I wanna marry you! I'll do whatever you want me to!

The only thing I want you to do is be a better father to our child that's it!

I am, I promise!

I gotta be somewhere!

I'm ready daddy! Harm said coming back in the kitchen. He sucked his teeth and grabbed his keys off the counter.

Ight princess come on! He said walking away from me.

Bye baby have a good day! I smiled grabbing my bag. I followed them out and locked the doors behind me. I got in my car and headed over to meet Carter. I pulled up next to a all black 2023 Range Rover with dark tints. I turned my car off and got out and got in his quickly.

Hi! I said getting.

GoodMorning! He smiled showing his perfect white teeth. He sat up in the seat smiling.

You know I can violate the fuck out you for this right?! I said pointing to the gun in his cup holder.

It's 8:20am you not clocked in yet. Plus you not sitting on my car as my PO, you sitting here as Asia so let's not pretend you don't know what I do and who I am.

I'm going to go, and I'm going to act like I don't see that so that way I don't violate you!

Wait! Here your coffee! He laughed handing me it.

Thank you!

You welcome. Can we make this an everyday thing?

What? You bringing me coffee?

Yeah!

Carter what don't you get I'm your PO!

And why don't you get that I don't give a fuck and clearly you don't either cause you met me and you let me bring you coffee sooooo!

Sooo nothing! The only relationship we need to have between each other is me being your PO and you being my Parolee.

Asia you gone be my wife one day! I ain't letting up off you. Ima tell you right now. I keep going after what I want until I get it....

And let me guess you want me?

You damn right I do!

Ima go, you have a great day! And next time I see you, you better have gotten rid of this! Thank you for the coffee!

I'll see you tomorrow, same time! He said smirking.

No you won't! I laughed getting out his truck and getting into my car. I pulled off before him and headed to work. My coffee was made perfectly and it was so good! I was ready to curse him out of it was wrong.

I closed my office door before Erin could even look over here and say anything to me. I still was passed about that shit he pulled from yesterday. He better count his fuckin days!