Ishq ya Sanak?

HM entered inside her office in her badass aura making everyone scared and getting back to their work with her presence. She walked towards her cabin without greeting no one back..

"Cancel all the meetings after 12 .. And reschedule them to tomorrow..", HM said placing her bag aside sitting on her chair.

"But ma'am aaj upcoming album related important producers aane wale the..", Riya said checking all the schedules after 12.

"Do I need to define what "canceling" means?", HM said going through some documents.

Even though her voice was normal, It was enough to make the latter scared to death. She just nodded in no and went outside informing every parties to come tomorrow instead of today.

Later in the afternoon...

HM was enjoying her space away from human animals when someone knocked on her door.

"I said no meetings for today after 12!!!!",HM said sternly.

"Ohh really Haseena. Hame laga hame tumse milne ke liye kisi appointment ki kya jarurat haina?"

One lady walking inside the cabin said and stood infront of HM with a little distance. HM looked over horrifically managing herself as soon as she heard the voice. Her hands tighten it's grip on the desk as her balance depends on that support. Her whole body was burning and sweating in fear. She was hell scared at the moment just by looking at the horrific nightmare of her life in front of her.

"Ttuu...mmm Yaa..aahhaaa ??", HM strutted

"Haa..mmm hi haa..iii Haaaa...seennnaaa", The lady said laughing mimicking the latter.

"Seecurri..ttyyy!!!!", HM tried to yell but her voice couldn't reach to the people outside neither her hand till telephone button for emergency call.

"Arehh Haseena ham hi hai hamse kaisa dar? Mohobbat hai ham tumhari Ishq hai fitoor hai.. Yaphir yu kahi Sanak hai han?", The lady said continuing her laugh.

HM had enough of it hearing the last word of the latter as she stood up from her seat walking towards the latter. HM grabbed one glass bottle which had some dandelions as decoration and throw it on her desk breaking the glass into pieces while one end of it in her hands filling the room with freely moving dandelions...

HM grabbed the latter's collar with another hand and pushed her on the wall forcefully almost shoving the sharp glass into her neck.

"Hamari sanak kon hai yai ham tumhari rooh se puch le?", HM said pushing the glass more on the vein near the neck.

The lady got frighten as hell. Gasping for air she was out of breaths and dare to say any another word to the latter. As she knew HM can actually ask her dead body whatever the answer she wants.

"Haa..see...naa soorryyyy jaaanneedoo hamme pakkkaa nahiii aayen..gee waa..piiss...", The lady said in fear.

"You better stay loyal to your words or else next time my hands will definitely betray me.. Ms Shivani Pawar..", HM said throwing the latter outside her cabin with bleeding neck.

The latter then ran away saving her life as everyone in the office gathered with the sound coming from the cabin to see what just happened.

"Yaar mai bol rahi hu riya resign karte hai nahitoh agale din hamara kata hua gala hoga..", One employee said.

"Tu chup nahi reh sakti bas bina dekhe samje bolti rehti hai.. Hame thodi pata hai yai dusri ladki actually hai kon aur Ms Malik itna gussa kyu hai ispe..", Riya said.

Her friend just rolled her eyes as whatever. Everyone went back to their work before HM would eat their jobs for watching the free show. Riya stayed at the corner watching her boss in most miserable state she could imagine. Her eyes were bloodshot red, Her hands were trembling and one of them was actually bleeding due to the tight grip she had on the broken piece of glass. HM looked towards Riya with those intense eyes almost making her scared to death.

"In my cabin now..", HM said

"Ye...sss Ma'am...", Riya followed instantly going inside the cabin with her boss.

"Do my company looks like free visiting park?"

HM asked in her usual clam tone while picking up the broken glass pieces with her injured hand putting them on her another palm.

"Nooo Ma'am..", Riya answered.

"Then why the hell someone without my permission entered in my premises???!!!!!"

HM shout gripping tightly on the collected pieces. Her both hands were bleeding but her face had no single expression of pain.

"Sorr..yyy Ma'am wo unhone kaha tha that she is your close friendd and she doesn't need any appointment to see her friend and you also canceled all meetings after 12. So i just thought you might be spending time with her..", Riya explained the situation.

HM smile but not really the good kind as she threw the pieces in dustbin clapping her hands to remove all the small glass pieces from her hand.

"My friend? Hah!! Chalo I will give you two options...Either you go back to your desk and type one termination letter with your name on it or else convince Ms Karishma Singh whom we want as lead singer for upcoming album...Choice is yours!"

HM said taking the first aid box from corner cupboard and sit back on couch dressing her wound by herself.

"Buutt Ma'am wotoh hamara proposal almost 20 bar reject kar chuki hai pichle 2 mahino mai..", Riya said sweating really badly.

"I don't care!!! and I'm done talking....", HM said without looking at the latter.

Riya left the cabin as soon as HM said her last words. Walking towards her desk thinking about what she should do? She didn't want to lose the job neither the other option seems easy.

"Kya kare? Yai job itni mushkil se mili hai... ase toh nahi khone denge.. Koshish toh karni padegii..", Riya murmured to herself.

HM opened the anti septic bottle and started pouring it on her wounds making it burn. Instead of feeling any sort of pain she was actually enjoying the burning of her scars. Her smile was too dark and evil which is actually hard to understand.

"Jahatak ham Riya ko jante hai job ke liye wo kisi bhi had tak ja sakti hai.. aur aap Karishma aapki haden toh kher hamne khud apni ankhon se dekhi hai... Ab dekhte hai aap kaise iss company ke darwaje pai nahi aati..."

HM said while washing the blood completely with the antiseptic liquid emptying the whole bottle on her both hand. Without dressing them up she let the wounds opened as it is taking out platinum box and took out one stick of cigarette. She lit it up inhaling the smoke and relaxed back on the couch. Laughing at some random imagination but her laugh didn't seem she is happy about something. But every puff and smoky air around her was proving the real darkness behind her laugh.

Alright so another one.. I'm having last golden weekend.... So maybe i will update Safar as always tomorrow or maybe on Sunday. After that let's hope for the best ki update kab aayega😂😂..

Till then have fun reading🥂