Yeah okay that rose ain't the real thing!

Chanteee! Why is you so worried about me? I'm good!

Mmmm, whatever bitch go out with the square than but let's do lunch! And who the fuck sent you these?
She said picking up the card.

Erin said he did!

With the initials CM? Yeah okay who you fuckin with?

Nobody! He said he sent them.

Mmmmhm I doubt it! Thanks for the strawberry byeee! She sang stealing two of them and running out my office.

My friend! I can't live with her and I can't live without her.

________________
I was getting off work late and all I wanted was to hurry up and get home. I closed out of everything and gathered my things together. I left the office and it was going on 7pm. I went to go get my baby and we went to Duffs for wings.

Are you coming in Harm? I asked grabbing my purse.

Yes.! She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out with me. I grabbed her hand and we went inside.

Hi pick up for Ray! I said to the hostess.

Yup just one second! She smiled and walked away. I looked over at the bar and made eye contact with a man. He smiled and got up and started coming over to me.

Hi beautiful! He said with a smirk.

Mr. Mitchell I don't think you suppose to be at the bar.

It'll be clean next time you see me! He smirked.

Better be!

This yo baby girl? She's beautiful just like you!

Thank you! Harmony said smiling.

You seem like your very protective of your mom and the way you grilling me shorty I feel like I have to ask you first cause I don't want no smoke. Can I take your mom on a date? He asked with laughter bending down to her. Even though he was bent down he was the same height as her, he was so tall. But I was even more shocked of what he just asked.

You got some money cause my mommy don't like broke dudes! Harmony said twisting up her lips and folding her arms. He looked up at me and laughed I was a bit embarrassed.

Yes, I got some money!

Mmm, I guess so!

He stood to his feet. "So how about that? Can I take you out sometime Ms. Ray?" He asked with a smile.

Sir I'm your PO...

So what that mean?

It means I don't mix business with pleasure...

I'll ask for a new PO than....

Under what grounds?

A conflict of interest. We date.!

First of they'll find that very hard to believe.

And why is that?

I don't date felons!

But you said you don't mix business with pleasure....that means I have a chance?

No you don't!

Ms. Ray! The lady said handing me my bag.

Tell me one thing though....

What Mr. Mitchell?

Did you like the roses and the strawberries? He asked as he opened the door for us.

Harmony go get in the car. I said giving her the bag and unlocking the car doors. I waited until she was in the car and turned to him.

That was you?

Depends did you like them?

I loved them they was beautiful! I should of known MC....

Yeah that was me! He laughed a lil bit.

But I'm your PO so I would gladly appreciate if you not did that anymore.

But I like you!

You like me?

Ima put it like this, I seen you around a few times and it's no coincidence that you got assigned to me as my PO!

Oh so you just pulling moves huh?

Something like that! So can I take you out sometime? It ain't even gotta be here, we can go somewhere far nobody know us or will see us!

Bye Mr. Mitchell! I said before walking off.

You didn't say no! He yelled after me I shook my head with a smile and got in my car.

Mommy who is that guy? Harmony asked with a smile.

He's nobody Harm! Sit back put your seatbelt on.

The whole time I drove home I couldn't stop thinking about why this man sent me those damn roses! He just don't care!