Nandini dragged him to the balcony and there he received the shock of his life. His every house material was present there and beautifully placed . 

She connected her phone with the speaker and started her dance 

Ladke oo re ladke 

kahan se aya hai re tu

Pyara Hai shakal se 

Akal ka mara haii re tu  (*2)

Haan jaal gyi haan Jaal gyi

Meri baaton se tu jaal gyi

Haan khal gyi tujhe khal gyi 

Meri beparwahi khal gyi

Mohtarma tu kis khet ki mooli

Hai zara bata

Tv pe breaking news 

Hai re mera ghagra.... Hai

She twirled around freely and manik was stunned by looking at this, he never in his wildest dream had thought Nandu would surprise him with such a mind blowing dance. His mind was blank for a minute .

Baghdad se leke Delhi via Agra

Tv pe breaking news 

Hai re mera ghagra... Hai

Manik held her by her waist and stopped the music suddenly , he was not able to control himself anymore, He kissed her furiously on her lips not leaving any time to think anything for Nandu.

Nandini : Manik , I love you ............. I love you very very much.

Ok so before you deny,  me let me tell you, today i have prepared how to beat you as well , Wo Movies me dikhate h na girls punch on the boy's face and say how dare you propose me ? 

Waisa wala. ( She said making a fist with her hands.)

Manik eyes widen in shock "But Nandu it happens when the boy proposes her or forces her to accept  his proposal but here you are the one who is proposing me. " He smirked at her knowing that she is damn pissed by now, as he was pulling her leg.

Nandini narrowed her eyes at him asking "so will you punch me ? haww manik..... " 

Nandu held his tshirt by his neck and said " I am not afraid of you , Manik Malhotra, bring it on I will call papa ......" 

Manik : I love you Nandini Malhotra. (He sat on his knees ) Will you be my girlfriend ?" He said making her quiet with her rants.

Nandani frowned at him and asked "Haww , this is cheating Manik , I planned for it, I am gonna propose you like this on knees. You cheated . (She pouted at him angrily.)

Manik : When did I cheat ? I don't cheat . (He was also playing around.)

Nandini : Okk fine fine . Now tell me will you be my girlfriend , means  boyfriend yess. 

Manik giggled at her to which nandu whined more " Bolo na "

Manik pulled her up and wrapped her legs around him making her sit on the  mattress. "So any more surprises ?" 

Nandini hugged him tightly and snuggled more "Hmm Movie. But I don't have one. You choose."

Manik " I have already chosen , This arrangement is beautiful nandu just like you. I loved it , Thankyou jaana." (He said kissing her continuously on her forehead.) 

Manik : come let's order something and then we can settle down with the movie. Jaanaa........ you look beautiful, but please wear something comfortable. 

Nandini nodded her head and went to change in his room. 

Manik groaned looking at her white smooth belly

Manik groaned looking at her white smooth belly . It's not that he had not seen her like this but today was different . 

Done with the update guyss..

How was the update guys ?

Excited to see some more manan moments . I know from tomorrow all the kyy fans will be busy So I too will take a break from Wattpad till 6th December. 

You guys watch the series in loop , enjoy our real manan couple. I too will watch it.

Thankyou Lovelies.

Lisha